Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is it in weed that help my sore muscles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChronicDisOrder, May 23, 2011.

1. im not a big smoker of weed but when my back is really sore from work and i smoke pot it seems to help me out a lot.

2. back pain is the main reason I got my MM card.. that and nausea that makes me wanna kill myself (not literally) So I'm kinda curious too although im sure i could find it on google before someone responds lol

3. Because Tetrahydrocannabinol is a type of analgesic.

4. haha yeah im on google right now. lol i found this forum before finding the answer

5. It's a natural medicine.

6. Do a few searches around for lists of cannabinoids, CBD's, THC, THCV.
    And so on.

7. It's called fuk it, and if you can just get a little fuk it In your system, ill be good. Katt willams reference

8. back pain is to generic of a term to use to actually be answered by any one of us.

you can have back pain because of a pinched nerve, bulging disc, herniated disc, muscle pain in the lower back, pinched nerved located elsewhere in the body.

It could be caused by how you walk, how you sleep, how you sit.

Your not going to get a reputable answer from anyone here.

But at the very least you can make one association.

It relaxes muscles. So if you have muscle pain, and you take a muscle relaxer.

it eases the pain of the muscle.