What is it about?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by YEM, Jun 1, 2010.

1. What is it about to you?

To me, at least at this present moment its about making connections with people. It's about communication, sharing surges of heart-filled energy with others, learning to love and be loved in returned, giving and receiving, finding mediums of expression, growth, being open and receptive, learning to teach and being taught how to learn. It's about balance, unity, harmony, never being afraid, learning to be courageous and not bounding yourself to boundaries or limits.

What is it about to you?

2. #2 Insurgency, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    well, i can see you are in a questioning mood :D

okay i will answer this in two ways that i believe

the first way, which we as humans thrive for, is dominance. our world is lead by profit and exploitation, with no consequences. death and taxes as ben franklin would say ha

the other way is to just simply know you are present. 'live in the moment'. we are the past, present, and future.

why does everything in nature serve a purpose?

sorry i left it short for discussion.

3. the idea of solving this big mystery that cannot be explained. finding happiness in the pursuit, not at the goal.

4. Cool, I'll be waiting, patiently. :p

5. For me it is about Finding/Remembering more and more of the truth that I can feel is right THERE pressing up against the walls of a sacred library hidden within me. :wave: