what is it about me...?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 8ight, Feb 14, 2010.

1. so i've taken personality tests and crap, and i'd say i'm definitely an ISTP. there are a few things i don't agree with, but for the most part i think this description is extremely accurate for me. ISTP Profile

now, i don't mind that. i like "alone time" and whatnot. but i feel like other people almost avoid me... well not avoid, but it seems like there is a boundary between me and everyone else. like, i feel like a locked candy store or some shit ahah. everyone get close and looks in, finds something they like, etc. but noone ever comes in. honestly, i've never had a "best friend." i seem to end up being friendly with just about everyone i've met (i've never met someone i could consider an "enemy"), yet very few actually become friends. and even the few friends i have now feel distant.

idk, not sure what the point of this is. i don't mean to sound all emo and crying how i have no friends or something... haha, i really am happy and love my life. just, sometimes i just get really down on myself and i feel like noone ever really wants my company. yea, idk... just bored and rambling. today was a shitty day (car battery died 70+ miles from my house, and i locked myself out... and then my dealer backed out of getting me some weed for some reason), and i just feel like talking or something. but everyone i know is asleep now so you guys get to hear me babble. :p

2. I personally identify as an INTJ. So, we are different but I experience this exact same thing. I think we may just act a little bit differently than most people out in the real world, making them slightly weary of us... We can be quite intimidating too, you know. :]

Just put yourself out there more. Don't just be friendly, but talk a lot! People like talking, it's weird. xD I've always been a well mannered and polite person, but it's only when I start getting comfortable around people that they start getting comfortable around me.

Hope that tid bit helps you out. :]

3. Seems like you're lacking a connection with the people you meet,
    If you're being friendly and want people to come in then the most you can do is open up your candy store doors as wide as you can, and hope people respond.
    Also remember though that the fault isn't always on your side.

4. " ill take you to the candy shop"
    *doot doodly doot doo*
    "ill let you lick the lollipop"
    lol