Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is it about hairs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arterial black, Dec 2, 2008.

1. There is no denying that weed with more hairs on it is usually better. But, what is it about the hairs that creates a better high? Are there actual trichs in the hairs, or does bud with hairs on it just tend to have a higher THC content but not necessarily in the hairs?

2. I've had bud with way too much hair. Half of the bud was hairs, so the smoke burned and tasted a little different. It didn't get me very high considering how beautiful it looked.

3. #3 merlon, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008

hmm, to me this seems like a placebo effect. like how people think the danker smelling weeds are better...could be the curing, or could be a smelly strain. i really dont think the hairs are going to affect your high.

btw the "hairs" do have trichs, and we all know the more trichs, the better high. just look at a few nice macro shots on these forums and you will see the trichs.

just my $0.02 on the whole placebo thing. i could be wrong, i would consider myself an apprentice smoker. lvl2 apprentice that is.

4. the hairs contain some trichs so im guessing thats it.but hairs dont really make a difference

5. I gotta agree with everybody else on this one. Hairs do have some trichomes on them, but other than they are very similar to a woman's idea of a 4 foot penis. Cool to looka t but not of much use.