Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is in my weed??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Terrapintimewarp, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Ive been smoking daily for 8 years, and have never seen this. I was thinking they are immature seeds. They are VERY small, a fraction of the size of a normal seed. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. IMO: too black for weed seeds tho their are black strains

not as dark as that ...gotta be something else.???

cheers.

3. piece of shit doo doo

4. They could be decaying remnants of pests like root aphids, mites and the like that like to frequent cannabis gardens. It also could be organic material that accumulates inside and around buds. If you bought it from a legitimate legal source I wouldn't be too concerned than if it is black market weed, which in my own experiences in the past I have found a stray microscopic dead mite or misc bug.