Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is Hashish exactly?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TexasCannabisConnoisseur, Jul 12, 2017.

1. I've read about a cannabis extract called hashish. Is this just dabs or what? Also if you could, can you explain what smoking just straight cbd does for people? I heard if relieves stomach problems, headaches, insomnia, etc. is this true and if so what does the THC do does it just make you high? Thanks.

2. Hash is basically trichomes compressed down and because of that it's usually got a lot more plant material than straight up bho extracts or whatever. Smoking straight CBD as far as I'm aware would relax you and there's a number of medical benefits to CBD besides that. THC does mainly just make you high, there are other medical effects and more minor stuff but it's not as noticeable or interesting really.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hash is usually mechanically separated and compressed THC glands. It can be in the 75% THC range so roughly 3-5 times the strength of strong weed by itself.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dabs are usually made with a butane extraction process. Dabs are a little stronger typically.

• Like Like x 3
  5. The best medical benefit of CBD IMO are it's anti inflammatory properties.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Heres a pic of some oil i made recently using Ethanol. Hash is a darker less sticky substance due to more plant material.

DSC00784.JPG