Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is Hash? And Keif

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaybom, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 Jaybom, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    yo I wanted to know what the heck hash and keif was.  I think the hash is a crystal like substance thing and I think sometimes it's yellow.  Keif I literally have no idea wtf that is.
    help a brotha out  :ey:

2. Hash can sometimes be made from Kief. But kief is what falls into the pollen catcher in a grinder, its the the yellow-green residue left from fresh bud. It has a lot of trichs in it so it's prized among stoners.

3. Do you smoke kief like you would pot or do you use some other technique? 
    thanks for the respond :)

4. I put a layer of keif on top of a packed bowl. Or I'll just smoke a bowl of keif if that's all I have.

5. Yeah you can smoke kief by layering it in bowls or by topping you bowls with it. Some can roll it in a joint with bud but I don't roll so. 

6. yeah you can make hash from keif just have to have enough keif to roll in a ball and you basically have hash.  I beleive hash has grades 0/0, 0/1, 0/2 depending on the grade depends on how pure it is and depends on the screen used.  You can not go the other way and make keif from hash it doesn't work like that.  Idk if that helps but f it that's my 2 cents.