What is happening ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Swiftsmoker, Apr 6, 2018.

1. started noticing on one of my babies that the leaf is turning whitish yellow , and leaves are what looks to be shrinking ? :/ very confused its never happened in my previous grows
    Growing in coco and perlite. Only 3wks old

Attached Files:

2. If anyone notices its only on the left side of that leaf and the tips of that one and 2 other leafs near the bottom. Cheers

3. What are you feeding? Ph of water? Lights?

4. Part a & b and budlink silica
    Water at 5.9 ph
    Using 600 watt hps

5. I'm not sure, I've never seen that in a 3 week old plant, Do your nutes contain enough cal-mag?

6. Why two threads? What is your feeding schedule? What is the pH of your run off? What water are you using? Are you feeding to run off? Is your pH meter calibrated? What kind and what size container?

7. any chance youre cooking it with 600w hps?

8. 2 different plants and watering every 2 days with nute part a and b and budlink
    Ph is 5.9 and using tap water but i let it sit over night before using it and they r in 350mm pots

9. Sorry guys just realized i said a 600 watt thought it was my other post the baby is under a 250watt hps

10. I suggest you transplant - 350ml is only 11oz. - two weeks max in that container. You didn't take a pic of the container, but from what I could see it looked like a clear cup. What is your run off pH? Is your pH meter calibrated properly? Are you feeding to substantial run off each time?

11. Not 350ml
    35cm and no its not a clear cup and ph is 5.9 run off and yes calibration is right and i dont have a ecc pen so i can check but ill be buying one really soon

12. I'm confused on container size....first you said 350mm which is a linear measurement.....I assumed you meant 350ml which is a liquid volume measurement. Now you say 35cm which is a linear measurement, not a liquid volume measurement. Let's simplify - how many ounces is your container? A pic of the plant and the container would be helpful. :)

13. Ive done it again im going to remove the other post sorry the pot is 125mm pot

Attached Files:

14. That's not a volume measurement.....it's the linear measurement for the top of the pot. Regardless, I would transplant. Good luck.