What is happening??!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xFOXx518, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Everything was good 3 days ago then on leaf started to dry out and then another did and now it's turning like brown/purple in the middle of the plant? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It appears you are growing in soil. What is the Ph of the water you are using? I've found a lot of issues stem from a Ph imbalance.

Also, are you using nutes yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have is in miracle grow soil and I put it outside in the pot after it sprouted and haven't watered it since its been getting rain water but it was growing great for the past few weeks.

4. Same happened to my plant that was in Miracle gro. MG destroys plants due to nutrient burn.

5. Also flushing will make it worse and release more nutrients. DO NOT flush. It will likely kill the plant. Hopefully the time release nutrients will be used up soon. you could transplant it out of MG if you felt comfortable doing that

6. I live in PA so my main concern was the clay soil. Has anybody had luck growing in clay

7. Your local garden center may have an organic soil. I know at the one here there is a few options.

8. I'm also going to be guerrila growing in PA is clayish dirt OK for your plants?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Last year I had one that grew about 8 inches until someone ran it over with a lawn mower and I was going to transplant this one into the ground but my dog got to it before me.

10. Get it out of miracle grow ASAP