What is happening?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Spanish, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Just have a small problem in my small CFL growroom. Some kind of necrosis has formed the last 2-3 days, does someone know what can it be?
    I think it may be low humidity, I have 20ºC day and 16ºC night, 45-65 % humidity so, I don't know what it could be.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for any help :)

:bongin:

2. What's your PH?

Are yoy using nutes?

3. Ph 6.3 - 6.5
    Veery light dosage of biogrow and pk (for the roots and strength), because they are young, I don't think it's overfertilizing
    If you want to check, I also read this will LOW humidity hurt a plant?
    :bongin:

4. looks like a combination of nute burn and ph problems at 1st glance

5. #6 Spanish, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    So I think I'm going to flush because almost no nutrients have been added. I think Ph is right, maybe the 4-5 drops of PK i put in burned them.. feel free to ask me for pics or info :)
    This plants are OG Kush, save em!!
    :smoking: :wave:

6. why you adding PK at thjis stage, i thought thats a final 3 weeks feed?

7. I add some drops because P helps the roots and K gives the plant strength, but I only add some drops per 1.5l, with some drops of biogrow. Not even half ml. Today I'm going to flush and see what happens.

8. The soil looks a little thick too. What soil are you using. Did you leave any water or spray on the leafs then leave em under the light ?

9. Looks like you also have a phosphorus deficiency.

10. Just flushed with biogrow at 1ml per l. 2-5 ml per l is written in the bottle. Ph at 6.5

11. I have 10 plants 3 weeks into veg. Humidity has been between 15-35% my plants are healthy as a horse with no burns on the leaves trust me it isn't your humidity. And my temp is more between 70 and 90 degrees at different times of the day.

I am a pathological liar, don't believe anything I say as I don't know what I'm talking about and it is a lie.

12. For any deficiency, get yourself a little kelp meal and make a tea at the rate of a quarter cup of kelp meal per gallon and soak it for several days before watering it in. I'm not referring to seaweed extract but Kelp Meal.

Kelp contains every micronutrient you can think of and acts quickly when you let it steep for several days. Not only will it provide complete nutrition but it also contains natural organic PGR'S - Plant Growth Regulators, which will help keep internodal spacing (the distance between branches/leaves short and tight. You can also use this tea as a foliar spray if strained - plants absolutely love it.

Another fantastic tea at this stage of the game is if you picked up some chicken manure pellets from your local farm/feed store or nursery. Again, use a (light) quarter cup per gallon or one cup per 5 gallons and just let it sit for the afternoon or overnight, stirring occasionally and then use in place of your regular watering. The results can be simply amazing!

Last but certainly not least would be to apply a worm casting slurry. take 3-4 cups of worm castings and soak for several hours in a single gallon of water and then apply, leaving the dregs on top of your soil as a top dressing. What this will do is to make the nutrients already in your soil available for use by your plant(s).

These are natural and organic remedies that, while being reasonably gentle on your plants can provide you with the results you are looking for; I've used them many times myself and know for a fact that they work well.

J

13. Kelp can save the world!

14. #16 jerry111165, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    *lol*

Kelp really is a serious soil amendment containing about damn near every element known to man, filtered out of the ocean of the North Atlantic. A soaked kelp tea can probably get rid of and fix any deficiency out there with the exception of pH imbalance caused deficiencies, which, unfortunately, is many times the case.

It's usually not that the micronutrient isn't there - most often it is, but due to fluctuations in pH these nutrients get locked out.

Still, Kelp probably can save the world... Lol

J

15. did you spray something on the leaves? I have had the same symptoms, thought it was the nutes but it turned out it was in fact a bug repellent I was spraying on the leaves the same day I added nutes.

16. Aren't your bottles labeled?

J

17. Jerry, if the question is for me, yes they are, I was doing soil nutes + bug repellent (foliar ) the same day. I only discovered the bug repellent was causing it when I skipped nutes and only applied bug repellent.

Opened the bottle and discovered it was way more dark than other versions of the same bottle, I diluted it half and half with water and tested yesterday on a single leaf, problem solved.

18. Do you have bugs? Otherwise I don't see the need for bug repellent. :confused_2: