What is happening to my leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by anniesron, Jun 22, 2021.

1. New to this, first grow and need to know what is happening with these leaves. It is the leaves from the top to about one third down doing this. It is 8 weeks into flowering. Indoor grow under 600w LED inside grow tent with lots of air flow. Temperature stays under 80 degrees and humidity never higher than 65% but typically lower.
    upload_2021-6-22_12-36-58.jpeg

2. #2 GroBuddy, Jun 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    Looks like phosphorus deficiency maybe a little calcium. Keep an eye on bud rot running 60 to 65% during flower

With how dark and shiny your leaves are with purple stems I would watch for nutrient lock out and nitrogen toxicity as well

3. [​IMG]

For openers. It eliminates half the list. You know it's an immobile.

BNW

4. Twisting leaves! What’s PH is it consistent?

5. Any good fertilizer should produce no deficiencies if other conditions are correct.
    To me that means looking at deficiency charts is harmful, because that will draw attention away from more likely causes, like wrong pH or too much food or light.
    I think you have too much food (too green leaves), and also too much light, the stress from which causes all kinds of problems.

Slightly too little food and light will slightly reduce yield.
    Too much produces bad health.

6. Thanks for you insight. Should I remove the damaged leaves?

7. A good rule is to remove anything that will expose more healthy green leaf material to light.
    I'd remove them if they are blocking light to healthy leaves.
    Changes in grow conditions won't have any immediate effect, and might take a couple days or so to show up.

• Like Like x 1