What is happening to me?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thats_Racist, Apr 15, 2009.

1. #1 Thats_Racist, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    I have a really important question for you guys. Yesterday around 9:00AM I took (2) .5 mg Clonazepam pills. At around 1:15PM, I took (3) 40 mg Paroxetine (Paxil) pills. I was fine after I took the Paxil and wasnt feeling anything until around 8:00PM when I noticed I was a little jittery and my teeth were chattering. I went to bed and woke up around 7:00AM and went to school. The teeth chattering was getting out of control. I couldnt stop it and writing with a pencil would seem impossible at times cause my hands were shaking. My eyes kept getting watery and I would continuesly yawn. Everyone kept asking me if I was cold, but I wasnt cold at all. Could this be the effect of the Paxil? My teeth are still chattering every once in a while and its 9:30PM. I'm wondering if I should go see a docter or not.

(This is the first time taken both Clonazepam and Paroxetine)

2. Yes, it's the Paxil and you'll be okay...it's working it's way back out of your system...I've never heard of people taking Paxil for recreational use. It's an anti-depressant that takes up to 2 weeks to work it's way into your system and be effective. You took too much for a first time dose so you were having a type of reaction to it. I wouldn't suggest taking it again...it won't get you high...you only had the reaction you had because you overdosed.

3. Thank you man. Makes me feel so much better. How long do you think until these effects wear off if I'm 150 lbs and took 120 mg of Paxil?

4. You'll probably be back to normal by morning....seriously, be careful with that Paxil....one of the side effects is seizures and by the sound of it, you were right on the verge.