Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is guy nuts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I'm talking to this guy I know who trying to tell me that Sour diesel contains heroin. Diesel being a nickname for it. Is this guy completely off the reservation or what.

2. He's probably thinks the trichomes are powder.

3. Hahahahahahaha

4. The guy has NO clue. Sour diesel is just straight cannabis and a damn potent strain one of my favorites to be honest, no way it contains heroine in any way shape or form.

5. If hes saying that his has heroin, well dont buy it.

6. He claims he failed a drug test for heroin because sour d= afgahn kush and opium...this person has surely gone off the deep end or being ripped off by someone.

7. no hes just claiming thats why he failed a drug test for it. but no, i probably wont be buying weed from him.

8. He probably failed a drug test because he took drugs?

Either way, there is no heroin in Sour D. I don't think people put heroin on/in cannabis...that seems way too expensive.

9. Interesting...

Sounds like your friend has done one to many lines in his day :rolleyes:

But seriously has he done any research on this matter personally or is he going by what "they" say?

10. I think you should call the police.

11. Yea and I sketched a little because a few months ago he sold me weed he called sour d. I think I would've noticed. dudes probably on 3 different drugs as we speak I should't have given it a second thought.

12. There is heroin in sour diesel?

13. according to this burnout, yes.

14. haha that reminds me of a time this girl i used to work with tried to convince me there was heroin in Haze. she was fuckin crazy though. i read somewhere that in NYC 'diesel' can also be a term used for H.

15. I heard that too. I pretty sure my didn't have it though. I think I'd have noticed.

16. Shit man, you mean I haven't been smoking that heroin the past 5 years? Damn I needa get on the ball.

17. Lol. Did you seriously even think he was kinda telling the truth? Diesel is a slang term for heroin. So the myth goes that sourdiesel is weed crossed with a little opium plant. Not true. Think we would be able to tell if we were smoking heroin. And the dealer would be charging bank for that. Like 30+ a gram. I have no idea how much heroin costs.

18. I wish my 20 dollars a gram weed came with free 80 dollar a gram heroin...

19. Sure you don't.