Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is grasscity coming too?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by peterg, Feb 7, 2009.

1. really..thats good for you.

i asked all about how to make bubblehash and what i might do with bod rot the other day and all i got was bla bla bla bud rot sucks, there might be something youc an do but jts throw it out bla bla bla. nobody could help with bubblehash, the thread died in like 2 days or was removed i dotn even know... i thought that was week. i think this sight is fun for a few reasons but getting questions answered accurately is..ehhhhh

2. +rep... this guy has the right idea of what this forum should be about... you are one of my favorite new members haha

3. Haha well thank you. I'm glad a few of you blades have the same mentality.
    I guess I'm just a 20 y/o hippie. I'd rather just sit back, roll a blunt, and be happy than try starting a fight that no one will care about in an hour.

4. Root Rot = I'd need to see your setup but if it's hydro making sure your pH is correct and oxygenating the water with some 30% Peroxide (just a small amount, a few ml) should help. If it's a soil grow then it's 90% likely that overwatering is the problem.

Bubblehash = Buy bubble bags ( http://www.bubblebag.com/ ), follow instructions.

5. One word- Immaturity.

6. ye man i agree with the OP. i was just thinking this same exact thought a few days when i stumbled into the science and nature forum.

the city did change from when i originally joined, although i am fairly new here relative to some vets but i still see more arguements now than when i joined. it's probably the yougins who always want to show how right they are..but ye i dislike scrolling thru pages of arguements (yee i know "noone is forcing you to read the thread" but i actually want to see the question answered not arguements )