Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is grasscity coming too?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by peterg, Feb 7, 2009.

1. i really like grasscity but it seems like every thread nowadays either turns out in a bunch of people arguing, people puting other peeps shit down, or people bitching about grammar. come on now grasscity, i thought this was a weed forum not a take out you anger with people on the internet forum.

just sayin

2. #2 Kurty, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    There is an X at the top right of the screen for a reason. Not trying to sound too harsh.

PS: Seasoned Tokers: Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers.

3. I was just thinking that. Out of the threads i've seen today, ~80% of the threads ended in an argument.

4. #4 Tammm, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    I don't know... i kind of have to disagree? Every time i sign on to get my questions answered, they get answered. If i sign on to get entertained, i get entertained. This site is pretty awesome thus far i have nothing to complain about.

Then again, i am new so my opinion might not count for much.*

5. its all about who knows the most right?

6. It's all about posting in the right section.
    (and you spelled to wrong)

:hello:

7. I completely agree with you. But I think its because so many minors and high school kids join and like to bring their attitude to the city instead of looking at life through a positive point of view and encouraging people rather than tearing them down.

So what if someone thinks that their pickup was this amazing dank when you really know its just some no-name mids. Tell them congrats on the pick-up and to blaze up. Maybe they couldn't afford the $20+/gram this week. The economy sucks, we all know this. Let them smoke what they can afford to let them go another day happy.

So what if their homemade bong doesn't look nice. Maybe instead of tearing them down for it, give them positive ideas on how to make one slightly better for the next time they try to make one.

/rant.

Sorry for the long post just had to say what was on my mind.

8. He is right, Everyone argues in almost every thread.

9. you're wrong!

10. Was this supposed to be a witty response? Becuase I don't see how it is relevant to the topic.

11. yea I agress. In each thread someone always tries to be a smart ass

12. Most of the time, when people are arguing or putting other people down. The person being put down either deserves it, or needs to be better informed about the situation..?

13. Yeah I haven't ever seen someone randomly getting ragged on. It's usually because they posted in the wrong section or something along those lines. :wave:

14. This man speaks the truth.

15. Agreed, but it isn't all minors that are contributing to the downfall of this forum. I have definitely seen people that are 18+ be much more immature then people who are >17. Anyways I agree with you, it's because people with five posts or so that are causing the rudeness and starting fights.

16. +rep :hello:

17. Whats wrong with that?

18. =D thanks.

19. Eh, the bickering may get old, but I think you knew that making this thread was just going to create more bickering. There are a lot of threads out there man, there's a lot of good discussions going on, it's just about finding them.

20. I honestly wouldn't come here if it was a bunch of "Oh sweet dude, awesome weed, spread the love!!!" every damn post.

Maybe thats just me but the bickering is quite hilarious sometimes and can be rewarding to step into. Or if you notice people will post something or say something just to sit back and watch the ensuing madness.

I'm pretty sure some people on the forum don't even smoke weed.

For example if someone loves to win debates, it's not going to be hard to do here, at all. But then again they probably should go find something more productive to do with thier time, other then argueing with potheads.