What is good for a healthy root system?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WhatUserName, May 24, 2009.

1. What products can I use to accelerate and improve my plant's root system and where can I buy them?

Thanks in advance!

2. what would come to mind for me would be super thrive, they sell it in hydro shops and online its vitamins and hormones...

3. You can use a shovel to dig the largest hole possible, and fill with compost.

4. Ok, thanks.

How large should the holes be? Just so I can get an idea of how much soil to buy

5. supertrive has hormones in it so if your going for organic its out of the question.. plus ive heard rumors or increased hearmies... perlite and vermiculite and lots of it... oxygen is the key to good healthy roots...

6. Personally I swear on MYCORISE® PRO :eek:

What? :confused:

THIS!

You can buy it mixed-in already (see link) or separate "to be added" to your application!

:)

7. A lot of people go for 2 X 2 X 2 - so that´s 8 cubic feet of soil to shift.

8. Rhizotonic works a treat..

9. #9 WhatUserName, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    Thanks I'm looking at that right now, now will I get the same results with the mix-in version? Oh and thanks for the help, +REP

Thanks, I was about to go out and dig a 6 x 6 haha. Thanks for all your help +REP

Yeah I'm probably getting some SuperThrive though, just because it works so well. And thanks for reminding me on the oxygen, I'll be sure to till it well +REP

Yea I stumbled upon that but its way to expensive for me...

10. You´re welcome. Back to you.

11. Yes you will.

And as cantharis said growing in holes in the ground is always best, do it if the local situation (ground conditions etc.) allow to do so.

:)