Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is going on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Htx_god, Jun 7, 2016.

1. After I take a hit and I inhale, As I start blowing the smoke back out, My throat like stops me from blowing the smoke out for like a second and then It just goes back to normal. What I'm trying to say is that every time I exhale I pause for a second and then proceed to let the smoke out. Like almost the feeling of throwing up. What's going on?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know what you mean but i dont know why it happens... Maybe try inhaling oxygen after the hit before exhaling that's what works for me. By chance does it like hurt or bother you at all?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It doesn't hurt but it just bothers me how every time I exhale I pause in between for like a second and make like a saliva swallowing motion and then proceed to let the rest of the smoke out. Btw I'm not a pro I just started last year but I have already smoked 40 times I wanna say maybe more

4. If you ain't choking, you ain't toking lol

I get kinda the same thing sometimes. You're choking on the dankness.

5. That used to happen to me when I first started cigs, I'd take a hit, inhale, then try to exhale and I would just have to swallow. No idea why, it never happened to me with weed though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Maybe you're taking too much smoke on the inhale and that's why your throat is stopping for a second, try a decent inhale and see what happens kinda like a small toke

Also maybe the smoke is too hot?

• Like Like x 1