What is going on with my plant!?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Erich11, Jan 30, 2017.

1. 20170130_143712.jpg 20170130_143727.jpg This is a lemon OG AF feminized
    Had it under a LED 300 W Galaxy Hydro then moved it to a T5 4 lamp grow light.
    In a 4x4x8 tent
    I've had problems with this plant from day one. Growth was so slow and took a very long time to even start to flower (3 months) and it was an Autoflower. This is my first grow and I have other plants coming in now that never acted it all the way this one did. Granted there different strains but this one didn't follow the book from day one (which was very confusing being my first plant.) I'm thinking something's wrong with the genetics, there's not a lot of Bud actually on the plant (for how old it is) 20170127_165956.jpg I thought it was going to start fattening up and then it looks like it started getting new growth. I started the plant in late Augus. I've consistently had the lights at least 18 inches away from the plants themselves and have them about three feet now because I thought it was something due to light stress however my shorter plant that is using the same light is absolutely loving how close the light is so I don't want to mess this plant up by moving it any higher. I've used Fox Farms ocean Forest and have had the humidity and temperatures in the perfect range.
    Humidity between High thirties and low fifties and temperature at night in the medium sixties during the day the high to Mid seventies never higher than 78 degrees. Which I don't understand how it could have been heat stressed due to the fact the temperatures we're consistent. I'm very anxious to harvest something but I don't want to harvest too early. I have some close-ups of this plant. I'm wondering if it might be time to pull it in and just call it quits. However if I can repair the new growth and have these Bud start to fatten up I don't want to harvest too early. About a week ago it really started to get a lot of crystals on it and the hairs really started to come in, so I thought it was getting close to the end.... Then the new growth so now I'm really confused..... Again this my first grow so any help would be appreciated my other four plants are doing absolutely great and no signs of any of the slow growth. Should I harvest or keep going? 20170121_195922.jpg

2. The only nutes I've used is Cal Mag two teaspoons per gallon every other feeding ( because I heard autoflowers typically need a little, all my other plants have Dolomite lime so I doubt I would need the calmag)).I forgot a few feedings and it seemed to have some sort of deficiency so I started using it back again and it started to get back to normal. I always have my pH of 6.5 going in and comes out relatively the same.

3. (Mg).def Magnesium deficiency is best seen as an old plant issue

or one thats been screwed with most the time by RO water,

being deficient in minerals

autos go for about 60 days, way to short for 'normal (Mg)def plants

adding cement or similar ain't a good thing (avoid)

your FFOF is a hot soil and many dilute these effects with perlite

that improves drainage and avoids root compaction

as this is your first grow imo: avoid forcing them

chill you are doing well

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. doublepost!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Three months to flower? Def not an auto

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes when I switched it to a 1212 it started to do well and then looked like it was getting a major magnesium deficiency that's when I got the Cal Mag and I used that in very small amounts and it seem to fix the problem quite quickly. My for other Auto are not using the Cal Mag I have just use Dolomite lime and perlite with my Fox Farms ocean forest and they seem to be doing great. Thanks for the advice guys this is an amazing Forum has really speed things along in my learning process. I'm going to be posting more grows with pictures to get more advice. You guys rock!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. on reflection ..' ..T5 4 lamp grow light.' but the light above is LED?

I hope you use the T5 @ 4feet long and at about 4 inches from the tops with a local fan?

if you have the T5@2feet long ??? I'd go metal halide, or cob for veg

good luck

8. [​IMG]

You can see the LED over the three on the left and the T5 is on the two on the right. Lady in question in the back on the right. So T5 is 4 times closer than the LED?

9. Yes I have a fan on the top also you can't see it

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk