What is Ganjalands reputation?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Seeds Banks' started by Pothead Pete, Jun 27, 2003.

1. I live in Toronto. I have been told about Ganjaland. Some good, some not so good. What's your rating for this company.

2. Ganjaland is here in Toronto. I sent them in all my paperwork(sec 56). They replied within a week saying the seeds are on the way. I am still waiting 1 week later . About how long is the average wait for delivery from a seed co.?

3. 10-14 days from the UK to USA

4. I sure hope not. Were they trying to con me or something. They said they had been supplying free seeds to medical patients for 4 yrs.I didn't send any money, but I did use a stamp.This is the thing I a scared of . How do I know if I order from another co. the same thing won't happen. I'm pretty strapped for cash and to lose 100 or more $ in the mail would really really, suck. Is it legal to send a medical patient marijuana seeds in the mail?

5. HIGH All, Pothead Pete JRS is the place to go if you want free seeds...it costs us Canadians $5 for 10 seeds. I've never had a problem with his service and recommend him HIGHly. Sending seeds in the mail "they" will probably say it is.

6. I mailed my info to JRS on Fri June 27th. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You