1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

What is Ganjalands reputation?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Seeds Banks' started by Pothead Pete, Jun 27, 2003.

1. I live in Toronto. I have been told about Ganjaland. Some good, some not so good. What's your rating for this company.

2. Ganjaland is here in Toronto. I sent them in all my paperwork(sec 56). They replied within a week saying the seeds are on the way. I am still waiting 1 week later . About how long is the average wait for delivery from a seed co.?

3. 10-14 days from the UK to USA

4. I sure hope not. Were they trying to con me or something. They said they had been supplying free seeds to medical patients for 4 yrs.I didn't send any money, but I did use a stamp.This is the thing I a scared of . How do I know if I order from another co. the same thing won't happen. I'm pretty strapped for cash and to lose 100 or more $ in the mail would really really, suck. Is it legal to send a medical patient marijuana seeds in the mail?

5. HIGH All, Pothead Pete JRS is the place to go if you want free seeds...it costs us Canadians $5 for 10 seeds. I've never had a problem with his service and recommend him HIGHly. Sending seeds in the mail "they" will probably say it is.

6. I mailed my info to JRS on Fri June 27th. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You