What is fat sex like? I want details please.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HxCurt, Mar 20, 2012.

1. da fuck, bruh?!

2. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

da fuck, bruh?![/quote]

Just laughing yo. You know I had to.

3. I had to stop listening to that shit after the first 10 seconds, what the hell is that crap :confused:

4. At least I'm not so fat my dick is covered by fat rolls. Honestly I think I could get in shape easily if I quit being so lazy and tried.

5. If I worked out for a few months I'd get ripped. I have no body fat, very lean naturally. I'd be even more of a handsome devil with a nicely formed 6-pack.

6. #46 JamestheFreak, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Yuck I hate abs the more they show the weaker you are, you need some fat as padding. I wanna get strong but I want muscles for function not form. I wanna be like those strongmen that can pull buses and kill bears with only their bare hands.

7. I said no such thing.

8. fershizzle

9. How often do you find yourself having to pull a bus with a rope?

Calisthenics make for functional muscle.

Although I'm not knocking strongmen. They develop a different form of functional muscle.
    I just think calisthenics is more practical.

Bodybuilders on the other hand are all for show. mirror muscles. The functionality of their muscles is pretty low. A serious gymnast or strongman would show up a bodybuilder on feats of true strength any day.

10. I just wanna be super strong so I can fulfill my dream of being a mountain man.

11. [quote name='"sirbrandon101"']star wars role playing mmmmmm

[/quote]

holy shit!

12. I can be Jaba.

13. I think size 0 is not attractive.

Although the different shapes of women's bodies astounds me. My sister is the same height, same weight but looks fatter than me and wears like 3 pants sizes less than I do. But my boobs are much larger, I have a bit more of an ass and I have fat arms. They aren't even flabby they're just fat.

Anyway, fat sex? ewww

14. Good thing I'm not so fat that I have fat fingers. They're actually pretty boney and skinny.

15. #55 Carl Weathers, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
    Back when I was a teenager I was pretty chubby, and my first sex was with a bit of a porker. The worst part was when her bra was removed. She had pretty big breasts, but when they were unleashed they just dropped down like a sorry display of Christmas ham. As far as I'm concerned, fat tits don't count for shit. I was also shocked at her skin coloured nipples, one of my biggest turn offs. My mood was really killed by it, and I didn't get much enjoyment thereafter. Lots of fat slapping together, not much else was happening.

Sorry for being so vulgar, but you wanted details, so I had to get into the spirit of things.

16. Man fuck all y'all.

I'm short and weigh about 130 and wear a size 6 or 7 and I have had 0 complaints. I could maybe tone up a little, but I run every morning and I eat pretty well.

My boyfriend's ex had some sort of involuntary eating disorder and was TINY. Size 0 status, and he thought that he had ED before we started dating. I would like to report that there have been 0 instances of someone not being able to keep it up with me, and 100% of the people I've slept with have mentioned liking my curves and/or my ass.

and thus concludes my synopsis on why thicker girls are better.

17. pretty wack...

18. [quote name='"stoniebolognie"']Man fuck all y'all.

I'm short and weigh about 130 and wear a size 6 or 7 and I have had 0 complaints. I could maybe tone up a little, but I run every morning and I eat pretty well.

My boyfriend's ex had some sort of involuntary eating disorder and was TINY. Size 0 status, and he thought that he had ED before we started dating. I would like to report that there have been 0 instances of someone not being able to keep it up with me, and 100% of the people I've slept with have mentioned liking my curves and/or my ass.

and thus concludes my synopsis on why thicker girls are better.[/quote]

That doesn't sound fat at all. Pilates/yoga = toned.

19. My girlfriend is 5' 3" and a size 9. And I think her body is perfect. But, I did fuck a fat chick once, (probably 250-275 pounds, couldn't have been taller than 5'4") a while back when I was drunk. I don't know how I even kept it up.

20. there's a HUGE difference between being "thick" and fat/obese. I looooove curvy women, if she's a twig.. well, I'd probably break her in half and that's not a turn on :laughing: