What Is Everything I Can Make From Harvest?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by CanadianMan, May 21, 2012.

1. This summer i'm growing outdoors. quite a bit of plants for first time geurilla growing.

18 plants, 6 different strains. :smoke:

After harvest i want to know everything i can use stems, trim, popcorn buds, anything like that i would like to know what i can make with them.

I plan to make hash, butter, and oil. i want to make some hemp wick/rope to light bowls and stuff. do i just let the stems dry out for rope or what?

Any other things you know of that i could do at the end of harvest list them please and thanks :D

2. when ill be growing im planning on jarring only the best of the best nugs, like the really beautiful and crystally nugs. then everything else (except stems) i will grind or chop up, then i will either dry sift or dry ice it.

ill then hand press the 73 micron sift into balls, ill also be growing separate strains so will have sepereate hash balls.

the rest of the not-so-pure sift ill either mix all the strains together so i have a hefty amount of kief and take half to make either BHO/ISO hash.

the other half will be kept for later if i decide to bake or make more solvent hash or in case i run out until my next grow.

sorry but i never heard of the stem wick rope thingy but it sounds interesting, hopefully another blade can help you out on that one.

3. i want to know what all you can make, subbed :smoke: