What is everyone's favorite experience being stoned???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spread_dead420, Feb 26, 2002.

1. most memerable time high?

i would have to say the night of the Bob Dylan concert. Two girl friends and i went to the concert sober. (by the way, it was fucking awesome. :D Bob is Bob. What more can i say?)

Anyway, after the concert, we went back to campus, got a gram, and went back to our floor. We rolled the g in a cig tube, and went for a walk up the road. we smoked that baby, just the 3 of us. At the time, we were just baby smokers. Fuck, did we ever get high!!!! :D

Anyway, we went back to amanda's room and laughed our asses (???) off for hours. that was in '93. I'll never ever forget.

2. Last Saturday I was round a friends house. His parents smoke gear so they are cool with it. We were in his front room, when a friend of mine came in, and grabbed the nail clipper. He started getting the munchies after a while, and started clipping off bits of his skin and eating them rather than go to the kitchen. Then he got a beer can and filled it up with refillable lighter gas, lit it and squeezed. An hour later we were wiping the ash off the ceiling from the fireball that hit it.

3. my favorite time smoking was at the patriots superbowl celebration in downtown boston.i skipped school,smoked a J and a bowl and went intown,it started out like me and 10 other kids once we got there i lost everyone but 2 other kids.we wandered around and climbed up on scaffolding oround a building being renovated we smoked right there 3 stories up out in the open smokinf J after J.these people we didn't know would match up and it ended up like 4 joints to the one we pulled out(not that we didn't have more)some girls were flashing the crowed below and that brought the cops so everyone ran,without thinking i jumped three stories to the ground and ran.damn that was a great time.

4. Back in "high" school, my and my guitar player got fried and were cruisin' around the city...we ended up buying pretzel logs to munch on. Well, as we were leaving the parking lot, we were supposed to go left onto the street, but his pretzel got lodged between the steering wheel and his knee. Not thinking properly, he didn't want to break his pretzel, so he drove straight up onto the sidewalk and hit the bridge wall. Since it wasn't my car, that's probably one of my fondest memories.

5. My most memorable time was me and a buch a buds went camping. We were blazin fatty blunts all day and drinkin. that night we all sat around the fire with a OZ blunt going around. I had my guitar and a couple of friends had their drums. we just got real mest and jammed all night. it was a blast

6. I remember the time that I was in High School and it was in the spring time. As soon as I got there one of my friends came up and said it was senior skip day. So we went around and got up like 8 more of our friends one of which had a van. Well we loaded up and took off. We spend the day at a place not all that far from the school. It is a place called forty acre rock. We were all stoned and having a great time. But all of a sudden one of the girls said she had to get back to drive the bus. Anyhow we were late getting her back.They were alittle hard on the girl and she told who all was skipping and you know what they did they gave us the rest of the week off so that way she didnt have to be back to drive the bus and we played all that week!

7. I'd say the 1st time I got truly BAKED. I was over at my friends house and it was my 2nd time smoking pot, and I smoked a bowl and a half of mad weed. I was so fucked up I all I could do was lay there and listen to the music (Great Milenko), and her little sister made me an entire pitcher of iced tea, I will never forget that day. The other great weed time was this past 4th of July me and my friend got a 1/4 and we baked for 2 days almost non-stop

8. best smoking experience was when i got really baked and went to the grocery store with my moms credit card with my friend and my sister while my mom was outta town...nuff said

9. my memory aint 2 goodbut i will always remember this time at my mates house when i could feel my head bleeding internally- now that was spinny. i thought i was going to die and i could feel all this blood trickling thro me. luckily i had another shottie and sorted myself out

10. my favorite stoned experience would be any of the meetings with my love. it was 2 years of ecstasy. couldn't ask for a better time. touch and taste were heightened and we were one.

11. i remember i was well and truely baked and i nicked off with me mates bike and cycled through town. it was summer but the whole town was empty or at least that was how it felt and my mates were in the club. all i could rember was how free i felt, ok i did almost get get hit by quite a few cars but it felt great almost like the pedles on the bike were moving for themselves and my legs were just going round with em.

there

12. Any experience can become a favorite if you're stoned!!

13. Hey all, I'm new to these boards..after browsing around for a while they seemed pretty helpful and informative. Anyways, here's a couple fun stoned times I've had:

-sitting around baked with my brother and his friends in his Dartmouth dorm, we had just played Halo...when one of my bro's friends realizes that all our kill counts were perfect squares (4,9,16,25). It was awesome, we took a picture of it. One of those things that are interesting when sober but incredible when blazed.

-getting stoned with my friends out of a homemade bong named The Space Station, going down to our local pond, canoeing, and jumping off a huge rope swing.

-going to the Freedom Rally, aka HempFest, in Boston with my friend...saw a lot of political activism and sat around getting more and more stoned all day.

These are just some of the memorable experiences i've had, hopefully many more to come

14. The second time I was really stoned my buddy and I went out int the woods behind my house and smoked about a nickle out of a can. When we went back to the house I was parched. I went to the kitchen to get a drink, but we were out of glasses so I grabed a 1/2 gallon of milk. When I went back into the other room where my buddy was he said where's your glass, and I said this is my glass now (holding up the jug). We laughed for at least 10 minutes. Ahh a classic
    Gtthrasher

15. well ill tell u guys about one of my favorite moment(s)

-me and my buddy got baked and decided to make hot dogs..so he makes his hot dog and hands me the wiener and the bun and goes put whatever u want on it..well for no reason i just stare at the hot dog ad start howling! it was great

-on the same session i make a bowl of frosted flakes meanwhile my friend keeps telling me to finish it up while reciting lines from one of his favorite rap songs.. to top it all off..theres an open water bottle on the table where im eating well he leans over to tell me again and spills the water all over the table and leans so far that his face plants right onto the water as well ..well needless to say i choked on some flakes...but they we're gggggrrrreeeaaattt!

(may not seem so funny now but it was histerical at the time)

16. any time i get high outside, it's way more enjoyable.

17. when i smoked about three bowls of some very potent shit and i got sooo baked that i thought my friend who was playing music was coming from a computer!!!

18. when i smoked about three bowls of some very potent shit and i got sooo baked that i thought my friend who was playing music was coming from a computer!!!

19. Longboarding down a huge steep hill at night.

20. We had a half day of school and afterwards we went to a buddies house. There was five of us and we smoked like 2 blunts and a couple bowls. This was back when we didn't really have a high tolerance or anything so we were all stoned. One of the guys with us smoked a couple times but never really inhaled so this time we made him inhale. After we got done we decided to go to Burger King. The dude who got high for the first time was playing drums on the back of the passenger seat with nunchucks and trying to sing along to the song that was playing. When we got there he fell out of the car and crawled halfway into Burger King. Then me and him went through the line to get food, get our food and sat down. He looks over at me and is like, "Man, I'm so high. Think anybody knows that I'm high?" He meant to whisper it but said it pretty loud, then he ate 2 whoopers and a large fry.. Then another buddy stood in line long enough for us to all eat and then we noticed he was still standing there. Best time being high ever.

Second best time was driving around with three other buddies. It was the second or third time this other guy got high and he blacked out, woke up a minute later and started freaking out. Said he didn't know where he was and what was going on. It was pretty funny.