Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is everyones favorite 99 cent arizona tea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, May 21, 2010.

1. no...keep going...

2. Ef Yes! I only found this once, but I immediately fell in love.

3. Mucho mango

4. Arnold Palmer or Diet Peach. Both are the shit.

5. I heard if you smoke green tea then smoke weed shortly afterwards, it increases your high.

6. you guys suck, they only sell like two kinds here. :(

7. QFT
    [​IMG]

8. Iced tea with LEMON FLAVOR or the Green tea! I walked into my house, saw this thread. . . I have both of those flavors in my hands!

9. mucho mango. its not a tea, but its delicious.

10. Strawberry-kiwi, watermelon, grapade. All amazing flavours of arizona. There is no such thing as a bad tasting arizone some are just less good.

11. Just picked up a grapeade for when I blaze tonight.

I swear, a can of arizona is the ultimate gift for a stoner.

And the half and half drinks add a new dimension of complexity.

12. You heard wrong.

13. this ofc

14. Smartass.

15. MUCHO MANGO FTW! they have bottles for this flavor too

16. In order of my favorites: Strawberry kiwi, Lemonade, Watermelon, Arnold Palmer, Fruit punch. All amazing when stoned of course. A lot of the time when we smoke we end up walking to the 711 down the road and I always end up with some sort of donut and some sort of arizona. Last time I ended up with an apple fritter and a strawberry kiwi (both mind-blowing)

17. Watermelon, Peach Tea, and Half Lemon-Lime and Half Tea :D

18. 1. Green Tea
    2. Mucho Mango
    FTW!