Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is everyones favorite 99 cent arizona tea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, May 21, 2010.

1. yea i never liked them.

i grew up drinking ice tea though. i can't stand tea that isn't fresh, it has to of been made in the past 12 hrs or i won't drink it. it kinda taste stale.

but i think its cool that so many ppl are drinking tea instead of pop/soda all the time

2. arizona hit the spot.. i like mango is good.. but fruit punch is where it at !!!

.. i dun know if ya know this.. but befor u open it.. shake it.. the syrup falls to the bottom.. i dun mean shake it lik ur mixxin paint.. juss turn it up side down and right side up.. lik 20 times graddually befor poppin that sucker open.. tell me if ya taste a diffrence... :smoking:

3. I man the Campus Store at my school and I just drink the stuff all day. It's like I'm on an IV. Arnold Palmer, Grape, and Lemon. Sometimes I stray, but these never do me wrong.
    And coming from the guy that stocks those shelves, Arnold Palmer is head and shoulders over the other flavors in my store. We order as much AP as all the other flavors combined and sell out every week.

4. Every time i smoke a blunt, I drink one of these.

Mucho Mango or Raspberry Iced Tea.

5. It's not the 99 cent can but I got a case of 12 (42 oz) Arnold Palmer's half and half for under $11. A deal that couldn't be passed up but won't last me too long either.

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Fruit ppunch is good too

7. 1. pomegranate
    2. arnold palmer
    3. green tea w/ ginseng

I drink atleast one of these everyday.

8. This for sure

9. fruit punch all the way!!!

10. either green tea or the one with the asain lady on the bottle, idk what type it is

11. that's green tea as well.

12. I just drank one of their sweet teas.

Made me pop a boner.

:smoking:

13. This right here
    I havent seen it in a can
    So its like 1.59
    but whatevs
    Its friggin am[​IMG]azing

14. Purple drank
    Watermelon
    Strawberry Kiwi

15. this is madness!

16. I prefer some boiled water and a green tea bag. Nuff said.

17. sweet tea for the absolute win.

or peach tea.

18. So you're saying you drink tea that is actually fresh and doesnt contain high fructose corn syrup or splenda? You must be crazy!

19. Raspberry..

Lemon..

Mucho Mango..

Grapeade!

20. razzleberry peace tea by far