What is everyone in the box doing tonite?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ACole420, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Hah, I hear you bro.

Now the question is salami or ham?

what about the tomato?

gotta get the mustard out too

2. To everyone in PB and GC in general I think we have located the newest troll. Call in the exterminators this one isnt going down without a fight.

3. Once again, a childish toker comes into the pandora's box to complain. The pandora's box is the forum for subjectional threads. If you do not like it, do not enter it. Are you going to walk into a restaurant for the sole purpose of telling them their food sucks? Probably not. But you are walking into the Pandora's box to tell us it sucks. In the end, you really make yourself look like an immature asshat.

4. how about, salami AND ham.

I only do my tomatoes in a blender, with cilantro, jalapenos, and onion ;). Lil bit of Garlic Salt, TOUCH of Lime Juice, and lots and lots of crushed red peppers ;)

Hot Sauce FOR THE WIN!

However, ya gotta make sure you get some mustard on that sandwich! Mandatory!

5. dropped a couple of doses about over a hour ago that are starting to take effect nicely.

6. Yeah man, no if there is no mustard, fuck it, scrap the idea,

Franks red hot is the shit also. packed with sodium though and i eat a fuckload of the stuff.

7. Never had franks. How does it compare to tabasco or does it just kick the shit out of tabasco.

8. Oh lord, not this argument again. You're right, pandora's box is the place for controversial topics, so therefor it is understood that some topics may be met with such controversy. So why is it always so surprising to you when some topics are met with controversy?

9. Hey Griff87 I created this thread for us to talk about what we were doing/on tonite. Sooooo if you have nothing to contribute please leave you are not helping any of us by preaching. So Griff87 what are your plans for the night?

10. Sounds to me as you are being ignorant to something you haven't tried. Have you tried any other drug aside from smoking bud?

If not you have no say.

EDIT: I'm watching some football, not feeling to good so I'm not going out.

First time in a couple months I haven't partied on the weekend.

11. Controversy is one thing, outright calling people filth is another. :rolleyes:

12. It sounds to me like you're admitting defeat. Son, I am disapoint. I expected better from you.

And to answer your question, I just ate 2 xanax, I may masturbate a few times, but i'm afraid i'll pass out before then.

13. 3.5 grams of some bomb shrooms. i have 6.0 gs total but i wanna save some for later. and 2 valium :D

i'm going to be on such a sick one.

14. I still like tobasco, but Franks has more flavor I think.

I go through a bottle a week lol

15. I'm not admitting defeat. I just don't want to argue cause I'm fucked up atm. Also you're playing the game wrong. You're suppose to drink a bottle of Nyquil and try to masturbate if you cum before you sleep you win and if not well it doesn't matter anyway cause ur going to be passed out.

EDIT- this was for Griffs post.

16. Damn I'm gonna have to go out and cop that shit. I usually put tabasco in my eggs in the morning but next time ill try franks.

17. Nothing beats Tabasco.

Franks to me is more of a.. like, Hot Wings Space kinda taste to me, I usually use it with fried chicken.

That is if im thinkin of the same thing

18. Good vibes to you guys. Shit this reminds me I haven't eating shrooms in over a year. Damn I gotta find me some.

19. Ewwww, I'd probably throw up if I ate that.