Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is everyone doing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whirlpool, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I'll start....today I'm most likely going to go out and toke at my favorite spots. I'm hoping to meet some other stoners too or I'm going to chill with my friends. Haha what are you doing??

2. got back from work drinking cold beer to cool down its vary hot in here

3. I had to wake up early to drop the gf off at the airport. Had a great lunch with the mama. Went home and ate a brownie and snapped the bong. About to play some halo.

4. burning time on GC via my droid, like most days.

5. did nothing today except watch the euro games and play some video games.... :( boring as fuck and im on a t-break :(

6. Today I basically just walked into the forest and smoked weed for 3 hours.

7. Today i watched the euro games, smoked 2 cone joints and chilled by the pool.

8. No weed for today, going to the movies to meet up with these chicks.