Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is everyone doing this 420, or,

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by double_frick, Apr 17, 2009.

1. what cool things have you done for past 420s?
    has anyone asked this yet?
    anyways...i need some good ideas...
    i read someone takes a tbreak before, i'm a little late--but i guess i'll start that today! <3 great idea!

i honestly want to make a "legalize" sign and put it up on a freeway overpass somewhere...one day.

2. Going to parade the streets of NYC high, ipod equipped singing bob marley and one song by eddy grant, electric avenue

3. I'm going down to teh capitol building with hundreds of other people and smoking down there at 4:20pm

4. Santa Cruise 420 festival... Gunna be epic

5. That's cool. People would never even dream about doing that around here. Good Luck.
    :smoking:

6. lol 4 replys 20 views

7. looking to just get a o and rip all day, 420 to 420

8. Going to City Hall with bunch of other crusaders to protest. Anyone in the Windsor ON area should come 2-5 CITY HALL !

9. wooo hoo! Denver? Ill be doin that in denver again this year.

10. me and a shit load of my friends are getting a bunch of weed i already have my dank waiting i showed pictures of it in another thread and we're goin to ann arbor mi to go to a couple head shops the foggy bottom biyou, stairway to heavan, and fourty-two degrees we might do a little protest while we're in ann arbor and then later that night we might go celebrate at deja vu hahaha
    i LOVE 4/20 :love:

11. Rolling 24 blunts, one for each hour.

Goodbye lungs :rolleyes:

12. im goin to smoke 4 20's out of whatever i like

13. getting blitzed and just walking around with friends i guess.

14. hotbox outside
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwOq0UmuS6o&fmt=18]YouTube - 420 at 420 Festival in Arcata[/ame]

15. i wish i could pull that off but im not in a situation where i cold smoke a blunt every hour even though i have the materials :(

16. I've been t-breaking it for a little over 2 weeks. So I'm looking forward to getting

REALLY high and smoking again.

17. I'm going to play Edward Blunt Hands. One blunt in each hand, you have to light the second blunt with the first one right before it goes out:D

18. well saturday night is the main night of smoking for me, since school is on monday, so it'll be a pain in the ass.

but of course, a few grams will be saved, and an amazing wake/bake and breakfast will happen. then after school lets out, plow through whatever is left.