"What" is David Blaine?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by 420Daze, May 25, 2018.

1. Brother, he can't be fucking human. What the hell do you think he is?

2. I completely agree with you on this fella him and a few so called magicians seem to defy reality including dynamo and a few others, it's actually fascinating and disturbing watching them at times. The things their able to do are unbelievable and makes me think their staged even when their act is so called "live".
    I dont know what the fuck their into ethier bro but it's got to be some black magic shit for sure! That or they've sold their souls.
    Anyone else agree?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I do think that watching Blaine and a few other magicians can be super captivating to watch. some of that shit leaves me wondering for sure.

though, I can’t think of David Blaine without recalling this gem of a video:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hahahaha funny af man, I nearly pissed my pants watching that bro. Classic David Blaine style shit for sure lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I agree with you 100% on this. People may not believe it, but there are more powerful forces at work here that we have no understanding of. They sell their soul in exchange for all this "demon magic" crap. Again, many people don't believe in this and may even come on and say I'm nuts lol, but I'm one of those that do. Yes, some things are simply "tricks", but some shit is really demonic crazy.