Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is Dank and why do they call it that?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Im guessing because it reaks a really strong odor?

2. I'm guessing more like dank = moist (as in the moist, sticky, "gooeyness" that good bud should be prior to drying.)

3. Dank is high end Marihuana often rolled into drug-cigarettes in order to achieve a cheap high.

4. People on these forums relate dank to High End herb. Not soo much the case in my community. In mine its the above posters, moist weed. Usually from not being dried properly.

5. According to encyclopedia, the term dank was coined after D.R William dank, a famous chemist in the 16th century who first proposed the use of cannabis to substitute the popular GBH drug.

6. Yeahh that super expensive premo we throw into $1 cigars hahaha!

7. Dank is just what the good weed is called here

8. dank is really good weed. or just good - "hey man , you got a dank ass car!"
    or "man this weed is daaaank! jingle bells! jingle bells!" :yay:

9. "How about after we smoke up, we head back to my house and watch The Wall"

"Sounds Dank, bro."

^Another use.

10. :hello:

11. "Your mother is dank at sucking dick, bro."

12. haha yay , people use dank in a new way now! i feel smart! :yay:
    :yay: :yay: :yay:

13. love dank. got some dank as we speak. it's haze.

14. Dank- Adjective
    Also an expression frequently used by stoners and hippies for something of high quality.
    Example: Stoner- "Wow man, this bud i got off that chill guy I met is pretty dank, i'm definitely going to buy from him again."

Stoner's Lame friend- "Yeah man, i got this really dank shirt today from A&F"

Stoner- "You got a sticky and gooey shirt? are you an idiot? Oh, and from Ambercrombie & Bitch? Man, get the hell out of here, you're ruining my high"

15. that's mad funny

16. Dank is my life.

But don't hate on mids because sometimes that's all there is.

17. #19 LuckiCharms, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010

My balls are dank

18. i think you are THOROUGHLY confused with teh drug, GHB lol
    -drunkDCLOUD