What is daily train of thought?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by A.R.C., Sep 9, 2012.

1. This thread may make little to no sense whatsoever, but I really want to give it a shot.

In your day to day life, what do your thoughts consist of as far as content?

Do you constantly distract yourself with moments in the past or what may happen in the future? Are you more concerned with the present?

Do you always have music in your head (like I do)?

Are there things that are always on your mind that you want to get rid of?

Let's see how this turns out.

2. Well If I am working my thoughts are more or less directly concentrated on doing what's needs to be done in the swiftest and safest way possible.. After work my mind is all over the place and really depends on the situation.. If I am playing music on guitar I am usually trying to combine ideas with knowledge I already have.. Combining lyrics into music and so forth.. and yes music is always playing in my head, I find it really helps my developmental skills and helps improve and make my sound more crisp..

Other then that I really try to clear my mind and not let the small things in life hold me down.. We only have 1 shot at life so I figure you better do things right :p

3. My daily consciousness usually concerns trying to stay as present as possible, with varying success. I like to try and not be concerned with superficial matters and not allow my mind to be marred by the past, or wasting energy formulating the future.

Sometimes I can be fairly peaceful and other times I get frustrated with my constant endeavor. But it's all part of the journey, struggling or not. :)

4. I just try to be as happy as possible. Self improvement makes me pretty happy. I get off on thinking about how much I've improved over the years. Once you get your head from under the water and start to rise a little, you just wanna see how high you can go. I love getting high(Without the use of drugs..........Drugs can be pretty cool too tho :laughing:).