Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is cripy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KashmirInhabitan, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I've been smoking for a year now and I've mostly smoked regular weed (whatever that means) and a strain that my dealer calls "White widow" which produces a really good high in my opinion. I always heard my dealer and stoner classmates talk about "cripy". Cripy seems to be very popular here in Puerto Rico because every single smoker and dealer that I've met talks about cripy and how good it is and that they sell it but since its better than "regu" you'll get less when you buy it. My dealer gave me a nickle bag of cripy today for lending him some xbox games and I'm gonna smoke it before going to college so that I may see what all the fuzz is about. So far, the only difference that I can see is that it's a darker color than the weed that I'm used to smoking and that it has a really strong earthy smell.

2. Crip (Crippy) is just another word like Dank, Fire, Or Kind (Kine) and just mean good shit. It means nothing in particular against those other examples.

3. So,they're basically saying that it's good shit?

4. Yeah you don't really hear that term here in the states except for FL, and not all that often there where I lived.

Yeah its just a generic term for good, potent weed.

5. Yeah man, I never hear that here in the US but back in Ecuador cripy is always what we bought and it was as good as shit got unless you spent way more money for amazing shit.