Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is considered to be a “chronic” smoker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurtonSnow, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Hello friends,

Had a recruiter hit me up for a job opportunity where I’d make more money then I know what to do with. I’ve been smoking everyday for the past 10 years however the past 8 months or so I’ve made one of those 500mg cartridges from the dispos last me 2 weeks, and probably 0 - .5gs of flower a week, but everyday.

I quit smoking the day the recruiter contacted me. I probably have a solid month before I have to test but seeing stuff on the internet about chronic users scare me a tad.

8 years ago my mom drug tested me before she’d give me my motorcycle key back, and in 1 week I passed.

I am skinny as hell, 5’ 9” 120lbs soaking wet. I think I have a good advantage there.

I’ve done my research on what to do, but I’m concerned on the whole chronic smoker thing.

I’m almost thinking of ordering a wizzinator just in case and using my gfs pee who does not smoke. I obviously do not want to do that, but if push comes to shove....

I took a home drug test today just to see (5 days no weeds) and there was a very very faint line for the results (no line = negative)

Makes me believe if I keep exercising and retain from smoking I’ll probably be good in the next 2 weeks.

Just asking for definition of chronic smoker, and if you want to throw your 2cents on my situation I’d appreciate it also!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I'll throw my 2 cents at you. Where I'm from they don't drug test people at work. The boss just knows you are stoned or too drunk to work he can sense it.

3. This is for pre employment. Once I do that they don’t give a fuck as long as your not stoned at work

4. Depends on who u ask

5. Go for a different job where they don't do pee mployment checks I wouldn't get pinning everything all on one job. Try and find a good man to work for its hard but it's worth it when you get it it all just rus so smooth.

Some bosses can be like the devil and some places to work at have stupid systems where hey drug test you to catch you out. And you will fail evenue though you art stoned at work its stupid my advice is keep looking for something.

6. I have no response to this..... they are going to pay me 75k plus another 20ish in bonuses. I’d quit smoking if it really came down to it. I can quit for 30 days for a 100k dude your crazy lol. The next promotion from there which would be a few years were taking $250k. Money > weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You will be fine. You can take the over the counter test in a few days after quitting longer and be more reassured but you should have no problem naturally becoming clean.

And best of luck!!!

8. Was feeling that way too. Didn’t want to start downing unnecessary detox products. I’m keeping it simple with some vitamins and other remedies. Such as a lot of iced green tea, some detox drops I bought from sprouts cuz they were cheap, daily shots of apple cider vinegar. Eating healthy, etc.

Also taking the CFP exam in July and the non smoking is really helping with that too. Surprised how easy it was for me to quit, I really don’t even notice. I was getting to a point I wasn’t even really enjoying weed anymore. Will most likely resume, but probably going to stop everyday use.

9. I have been recommending those who have to stop to try CBD products if they can afford them and need something to fill the temporary gap.

It turned out for me CBD in small amounts was what I was really getting a bunch of relief with so being able to use CBD isolate and vape CBD heavy strains has helped a bunch.