What is Considered "Hate Speech"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chewybonbon, Aug 4, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tXKrzbpI_k]‪ISLAMIC HATE SPEECH against CHRISTIANS and JEWS.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. It's only politically correct to identify hate speech against minority groups.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

3. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

4. You're both missing the point. The video presents the question of "hate speech". This is a relatively new term in our civilized culture. What is it all about?

5. He had a cool accent. This video is hate speech. It incites hatred against muslims and contains that information. Just like he said the Koran did.
    I could pick another verse or two and show how awesome islam is. But obviously he picked the worst ones. Has he not read the Bible? pretty hateful stuff against pagans. and some jewish sects. In one, it promotes killing kids, another, it promotes having sex with them. Or is it just part of the book, and not really suggesting or condoning it for practice?
    The problem with his survey was that he picked middle eastern muslims who already hate the west aka jews and xtns cuz we've fucked them over consistently.

If he asked the muslim who was slashed in NY after 9/11 how he feels about that verse i bet he still doesnt agree with practicing it, because even the slashing hasn't turned him against ALL xtns. this is slightly rambling. sorry.

my point is that people chose literature that reaffirm their positions. and that depending on where and how they were raised, their beliefs vary. I don't blame 9/11 on muslims.
    i think that if the religion was so hostile and so hateful and if the believers took the evil parts seriously, we'd all already be fucked because there's 1.8 billion of them.

6. Show me the verses in the bible that would be considered "hate speech" against muslims. Thanks.

7. Never said there were any, since it was written before muslims. Thanks.

8. But the Quran contains explicit verses of hate against Christians and Jews. Is that "hate speech" or not? Thanks.

9. hate speech??? generally it is whatever the majority determines it is...i try to engage in it at least twice a day on principle alone. gotta use those rights or they get taken away.

10. #11 Chewybonbon, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Who determines what the majority believes? How do we live by that code? Do we have government tell us what is "hate speech"? Do we have "mob rule", known as "the majority" who determine what is correct by using peer pressure regardless of whether it is legal or not?

11. Erm do you understand how time works? events occur before or after one another. The bible couldn't insult the non-existant muslims, obviously (to most), and instead they "hate speech"ed, if you like that buzz word, against the pagans and the people who lived in Palestine before moses killed them, and against all the people who broke moses' bullshit laws such as Sodom and Gomorra.

You can but but all you want BUT the reality is that each religion shat on the religions previous too them or that competed with them. Sometimes jesus 'hate speeched' about the Sadducees, cuz they had different views.

Hate in religious books are just documentation of a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other.

Btw, under the common definition, those quran verses are hate speech. surely you dont support banning the entire book for a few lines?

2000 people are dying a day in Somalia and this is the shit you have a bone to pick with?

12. yes..

thats kinda the bitch about the whole thing. "hate speech" is really defined by the listener...which is, in essence, a voluntary act. so it is a reactionary response to somebody else using their natural right of free speech

so where a reasonable person would just say "if you don't like it don't listen" a PC stooge on the other hand says......

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCa6UdlpDw&feature=channel_video_title]‪ANNUAL WIGGER DAY! H.S. Student Sues School‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. #15 Chewybonbon, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    I agree with you that those verses in the Quran are "hate speech". Thanks.

15. #16 noviceGrower420, Aug 5, 2011
    Oh great. Renaldo dobious is back.

[​IMG]

16. Deflection. Don't you have a response to the topic?

17. Your a known troll whos head is so far up his ass he had to get banned because of all the hate you directed at every grasscity member. For a 63 year old christian, you sure have some fucking warped values. You are a lying hypocrite who ignores any evidence presented to you that doesnt jive with your racist hogwash. You have no place on these forums because all you want to do is bash muslims and praise your christian religion, which obviously your fucking clueless on because you act the exact opposite of a christian life style. Go troll at some AARP meeting.

18. #19 Chewybonbon, Aug 5, 2011
    I thnk this is considered "hate speech". Please stick to the topic and cease the delusional rants and hate speech. Use your ignore button or I will report your posts.

19. :rolleyes:

Grasscity Deals Near You