What is considered a high concentration of CBD Oil?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Norman Luis, Jun 24, 2017.

?

Is this a low or high concentration of CBD Oil?

1. High

2. Low

3. Very High

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello I hope everyone is having a good night! Please help me with the following question, I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. It certainly seems to have that in mind...

3. what do you mean =/

4. looks like it's a high one to me but I'm not in the CBD game but I'll summon. @vostok he knows all this kinda shit

• Like Like x 1
  5. excuse my ignorance what would "11-1" mean>?

6. Going to sleep, will read any replies when I wake up and thanks guys!

7. Cbd-thc ratio , think that's how it works out

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    Is this a low or high concentration of CBD Oil? ...Neither,

its a graphical representation of the ideal CBD/THC, that the breeder is trying to sell you
    and is total bullsh!t

In most situations CBD users use the extract for medical reasons, so is vital that you or the user sees some peer review or LAB TEST, before parting with ur cash

The only current guys who have this down pat are the established Dutch growers (imo) DinaFem and RQS

as Nth 'merica has now gone legal with weed, while it was happening, the sneaky Dutch have been moving in

other directions...including breeding out the CBD and others, for medical reason I should think ..lol

and have done remarkable research into it ...so far

other markets will and do follow, including the USA and Cuba maybe Mexico

click the links to DinaFem and do note

the CBN/THC ratios ...its all in the detail

good luck

Critical + Autoflowering CBD

Amnesia Autoflowering CBD

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #11 Norman Luis, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    I am glad you answered cause you definitely seem like you know your shit, I have a lot to learn. This are the lab tests, it is from a brand in Colombia. What do you think? High or low..

Attached Files: