What is causing this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cptngreen, Jan 12, 2017.

1. What is causing this and what can I do?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a bug problem to me what does the rest of the plant look like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

3. Those look like insect eggs.

4. They all aren't like that. The one that did have that I pulled off

Attached Files:

5. They are not eggs. It's brown spots in the leaf. Like I can rub it and it doesn't come off

6. I posted more pictures of the plant

7. The brown spots look like calcium deficiency. The big whiter spots can be removed or they also part of the leaf?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. How do you water your plants? Are you spraying the leaves while your lights are on?

9. Oh you don't have to worry about that. Unless you have a fan leaf selling business, or you want to win a cannabis cup with fan leaves. Worry about your buds. The fan leaves go in the trash at harvest.

10. No I water plant threw the soil. I don't spray them anymore. My mother in law when she watered for me once wet the entire plant and it left the white spots

11. The white spots come off

12. Well if you dont see anything in relation to a bug problem, and its only your fan leaves looking like that, then i would keep going like usual. What os your set up anyway?

13. 300 watt led

Attached Files:

14. What is your Humidity? How is the ventilation inside the tent? In cases of high humidity and low ventilation you can get White Powdery Mildew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. The white dots have been there forever. My mother in-law when she watered them one time she wet the whole plant and it's been like that ever since

16. I'll keep an eye on it tho. I only have about 3 to 4 weeks of flowering left.

Attached Files:

18. Well i can see a few issues that should be addressed and you can fix them on your next grow lol. Im sure your plants have a wierd smell to them.

You need an intake and an exhaust man (assuming youre a guy) you are literally choking your plants of co2, thats why they dont look big and bushy, and why you are having issues.

Your light is wayyy up there, i keep my 1200 watt led about 16 inches from my plants to prevent stretching and keep the buds nice and stacked.

Your fan should be an oscilating fan and should be on the plants

If youre using that nursery water your ph is probably way out of whack, just fill up that thing with tap and let it sit overnight.

Also looks like your plants are struggling on their drainage, do you water a gallon and only 2 drops come out?

19. This is my first grow. Next one will be way better! This one was quick set up and go. Now I know all the do and donts. Any advice you give I will take and use on my next grow. Already got seeds on the way

20. Dont worry its all learning, as long as you take your mistakes and learn from them. Growing indoors is all new to me as well, you just have to try and make your environment the best for the plants.