Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is Butane Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 604Sticky, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ive been hearing people talking about butane bud ,heard its not good for u. Anyone know what it is?

2. are you talking about wax?

3. Never heard of it, but judging by the name it's weed somehow covered in butane. Stay far away from whoever offered you that dude.

4. Butane bud? What lol?

Do you mean BHO? (Butane Hash Oil)

It's only bad if it's not made properly as far as I'm aware.

I wouldn't get it anywhere besides a dispensary.

I'm in the UK so I'm not privileged to have such places where I can walk in and buy weed.

5. probably just a funny thing to say when someone torches the fuck out of a bowl with a bic... atleast sounds like

6. #6 squidrick420, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    I think you are thinking of BHO (Butane Honey/Hash Oil) and dabbing it.
    There are plenty of threads on here that explain what it is and it is only dangerous or bad for you if somebody does it wrong and leaves butane on it. It is simply a chemical process that uses Butane as a catalyst for THC extraction, it is a type of hash/hash oil depending on the consistancy of the final product and the method used to make it.

Edit: The H can stand for either Hash or Honey in the name.

7. idk might just be local slang. One of my dealers was joking about how he gives one of his customers butane bud so im guessing it looks like normal bud but its bad :huh:.

8. Maybe he means bud that's already had butane run through it in order to make BHO?

If so, he's an asshole.

9. Explosive weed... That is the ultimate ass hole

oh dear god, if its the bud that you already used to run BHO threw thats cruel 

11. i believe your talking about BHO, i wouldnt refer to it as "butane bud" kinda gives people the wrong idea, and it's not dangerious at all. (if made properly)

here's alittle more info on it:

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-extraction/

12. I tried soaking some bud in butane overnight. It becomes very flammable and explodes when you light it. Didn't even get to smoke any :(

13. Thats what i was thinking cuz i know they make and smoke that shit. Is it bad to smoke the bud with butane run through it?

14. #15 LSD RaIN, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    im guessing if "they" make and smoke it its definatly bho only an idiot would smoke the nugs after theyve had butaine run through them.. the thc would already be removed and it might blow up in your face...

15. oh shit tats fuckedd. is there a way to know if its butane bud?