Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is BHO and how do you use it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BroughtFromHome, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Nooby question. But seriously, what is BHO and how do you use it?

2. hash oil, heat and inhale. usually with an oil rig.

3. look up dabs on youtube

4. #4 AlphaOmega420, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    BHO stands for butane hash oil, inorder to make a concentrate you need a solvent *something the THC can bind to* like butane or alchohol (QWISO)

get a creme brulee torch with a special bong attachment with a nail (usually titanium), put ur hash on a poker and burn that shit down

the high is intense and quick, even for a heavy toker

5. If you're a noob you don't need to be trying BHO until you've became accustomed to smoking weed somewhat regularly. If you don't smoke much and you try BHO and do too much... I'm fairly certain you might be the first person to die of a weed overdose. It's that strong and should be used with restraint. I smoke maybe 1-2 hits a day and that's enough. I took 5 hits one day before work and OMG I was so high I could barely function for over half the day. Worse than the time I rolled on my ambulance shift... and that was bad.

6. You wont die dude ^^ maybe pass out like roscoe dog pound gangsta haha hit that on you tube roscoe hits a dab... hes so gangsta until that dab hits the dome ...
    Nigga pass3d out on the floor

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Watch Couple videos on YouTube and you'll learn some things. Or watch how to smoke bho and they'll explain.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

8. I never mentioned that I would be trying it lol. I've heard thing about it and was curious.

9. Ahh shit man lol. At 1:26 someone said "shit Roscoe dead" xD

10. Hahahah damn homey left them lb on the couch

That was fake, he says it at the end of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAOzUI8fFw8

12. Haha yea the intrenet nothings real haha