Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpookyScary, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Should I get green from darkweb or scavange for a week around university area asking for any contacts.

I'm really tempted buy from darkweb but I don't particulary want my parents opening my package and killing me, any good excuses I could use to avoid them from opening the package? and also in particular any good marketplaces for UK?

Also if i choose to scavange around university area asking, i'm really shy and don't know what to say, need some suggestions and opinions.

2. As someone that has used the darknet for various things- you never know what you're going to get. Be sure to make an escrow buy so you don't pay until your package comes. If you check it out and it's not what you ordered as to quantity or quality you can file a dispute. Darknet vendors are very stealthy, but try to get to the mailbox before your parents. I have found that the reviews cannot be trusted.
    You should be able connect at uni, but that's easier said than done. One thing I think I'd try is going to a nice bar, give the bartender a good tip and tell him you want to buy some cannabis, can you hook me up.
    I bought some amnesia haze on the darknet and all I could afford at the time was non escrow. Package never came, when I disputed it I got a message in German. Of course since it was non escrow I lost my money. Getting on the darknet is easy, but buying the bitcoins takes a number of steps, have you considered that? You need banking information and a cellphone for SMS verification. Very few sellers take credit cards and you have to be able to send them a photo from your computer. It's complicated. Then you have to choose a vendor. It's not for the faint of heart. Good luck, mate.