Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is "Arizona" weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazycraka, Sep 24, 2008.

1. we should all get together and smoke some Arizona down at Arizona Bay.

2. all right heres the deal. i live in az born and raised. there is no az weed there is some phoenix suns weed its purple and orange and frosty as shit. its from flagstaff and is well worth the money. but other than that thats the only strain we have made out here. if theyre callin it arizona its probably not that great and just some name thrown on some lo quality hydro. but dont be mistaken just because its arizona doesnt mean that we dont have some good shit. ive smoked people out from cali and theyve said it was the best theyve smoked.

3. Even in the NorthEast US, AZ is just mids. Around the Tri-State area, you can pick up OZ's for around 120. Real cerebral high, not that long lasting, burns you out, hands down.

4. yo az is hydro i live in az, fuck the flagstaff outdoor, phoenix indoors all day. Its high grades. unless this cat is gankin

5. arizona is long for AZ a.k.a. mid's midgrade marijuana 80-140 oz. depending on where you live.

6. I smoked this over the weekend actually. It's not as good as haze or ak, but it's definitely better than mids

7. its kush, ive had it before. Its amazingg, id deff buy some

8. id say but a nick and if it dont get u blazed than 200$ is way to much

9. ^ Did someone up there say they were getting sour d for 100 a zip?

On the East coast, Arizona means (or used to mean) high-grade shwag. I bought a garbage bag filled with a QP for 250 my first year of college...it was disgusting.

10. Yeah, around these parts, Arizona is like the best mids you can get. The only mids with a name. For $200 an ounce, that's way too much. You can get regular for $60 an ounce? That's insane, I would love that.

11. straight stress.
    dont cop that shit.

12. For $110-$140 I would say AZ is worth it (per oz).

13. I live in Phoenix and I can say that I don't know what the hell Arizona bud is,other than weed that resides in Arizona?

I only buy dank and most of it is coming down from northern cali which is 60$ an 1/8th,but what I do know is Arizona has some of the best "mids" around,around here we call them "reggie" or just normal not swhaggy bud.

The last oz I bought of the reg around here was very green and smelled quite strong,it even had a few purple hairs on it,got that for 60.

So yea I think it just means mids from AZ,because for the same price you can't find much better.

14. Don't really understand why people are hating on AZ. It actually is pretty good stuff.

@ the guy who said he got a qp of the stuff for $100 though.... Most likely confusing it with something else/lower grade.

15. I'm also in florida and zona for me means mids

16. i remeber getting this stuff in nyc. it is the stinkiest weed ive ever smelt but its high wasnt as intense as teh smell

17. yeah dude its fire ass mids im from central FL so yeah zona is abundent here in the APK area

18. Hell yeah. =]

19. ok in FLORIDA, "ARIZONA" IS MIDS. its a upgrade from that REG garbage weed. the prices here in palmbeach county(south FL) is $100-130-OZ or usualy $5-6 per gram.

pay anymore than that and your being fucked in the ass with a 12 incher. str8 up