Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is an alternative for silk screen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingOfTheKronic, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I dont have any silk screen or panty hose so what can I use instead? I cant just go and pick some up right now so could I use a T-shirt or something and just stretch it out ALOT?

Kottonmouth Kings

2. For a diy kief box.

Kottonmouth Kings

3. Nope

4. the only thing i can think of would be a very fine strainer, but you would ultimately have to ruin said strainer, stranger.

5. Michael's sells it for $20, prolly find it at any arts and crafts store.

6. Denim jeans cut into shorts above the pockets

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Either a tea strainer or if you go in your garage or shed or basement, you might find some fine screen that comes in a huge roll. It's like what a screen door or screen window except the holes are smaller

8. I have underwear that is just like under armor material and i made kief using it stretched lightly over a jar works perfect

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Probly gonna try this! Thanks bro

Kottonmouth Kings