Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is allowed on a cruise ship?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hendo21, Mar 13, 2014.

1. I'm going on a cruise with my family over spring break. The only reason I want to go is because we stop in Jamaica. If I buy a bong/pipe/bubbler or any smoking device like those from there, can I take it back on the ship if it is unused?

And I'm sure you can't bring weed back on the ship, it's so cheap there so I guess I just have to toke at the port.

You can bring an unused smoking device back on the ship no problem, but you might be interrogated a little more about drugs. SWIM bought pot in the Bahamas and brought it back on the ship with ease.

3. if its un-used buy some pipe tobacco and keep it with the bong. tell them its for tobacco use only and then tell em to suck it while you DX them while walking backwards onto the cruise ship.

4. Yea just get a un-used pipe or maybe a vape if you can find one but do they really check your stuff when you board on the ship? I never been on a cruise

5. I'm not sure, it's my first time. I've heard you can just waltz on in with weed and other times the loading station has drug dogs.

as if it isn't clear to anyone that "swim" is YOU... :rolleyes:

Just not trying to put the fact that someone committed an international drug trafficking law out there

I wouldn't worry about a late night dea raid on your flat...over a tiny sack of herb years ago...but if those farm animals keep making noise someone will call the cops... :laughing:

9. Oh I see well I doubt they will go through everyone's personal stuff maybe a there will be a metal detector or some shit but I think you'll be good if you get a small pipe 

10. I never was searched the times I've been on a cruise. I think when you stop at the islands, the only think you do is go through a metal detector. 

11. Idk what the laws are like regarding bringin smoking paraphernalia on a cruise ship, but as long as there's no resin on the piece you should be fine, in that case its just a glass tobacco pipe.