Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is absolutely the BEST weed you've ever smelled?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by samy109, Aug 13, 2012.

1. The skunk that was around in the early to mid 80's in Texas was hard to beat. Had what was being called Hawaiian skunk a few times out of the Dallas area in the late 80's that was some of the best smelling and still to this day the best tasting smoke I've ever had. Round, lime green, super dense with very few hairs and some of the biggest seeds I've ever seen. Man what I'd give.

2. [quote name='"zapjay"']The skunk that was around in the early to mid 80's in Texas was hard to beat. Had what was being called Hawaiian skunk a few times out of the Dallas area in the late 80's that was some of the best smelling and still to this day the best tasting smoke I've ever had. Round, lime green, super dense with very few hairs and some of the biggest seeds I've ever seen. Man what I'd give.[/quote]

Sounds like some mids to me man. But I'm sure there's mids out there that would put me on my ass with the right strain.

3. Most of it was mids. But there were some sativa strains that were absolute gems back then, seeds or not.

4. The strain I have right now, it's called Jean-Guy and its dank as fuck. Everytime I open my jar it smells freaking amazing.

5. Last night I had this bud which was really dank but really weird. It wasn't flaky at all, no leaves, couldn't even see the trim, very very squishy, kinda like play dough making it extremely hard to break up. Covered in orange hairs that wouldnt stick up because of it's stickiness and I also noticed little spots of blue/purple on the nugs. This weed was so squishy you could like pack a gram into a tiny ball that looks like a .3. The smell didn't travel far but it smelled dank and fruity/citrusy. It also tasted like citrus when I exhaled through my nose and mouth. Was a nice bud, but it!/ like it wasn't even weed. The closest thing I could compare it to texture-wise is chewed gum or play dough/putty

6. This other bid I got was absolutely dank. My sister's bf picked it up and I got in the car with him and the second I opened the door it REEKED DANK and it was in the bag in his pocket. I had it in my drawer in my room, locked the door and I could still smell it outside the room. Shit was dank and covered in crystals, prolly the best bud I've ever smoked. I think it's some kind of Kush....

7. Black Cherry Soda !!

8. Wedding Cake by Jungle Boys here in LA. Stuff smells and tastes like vanilla cake, its crazy hight THC and is the best shit i have ever smoked!

9. #29 Bravedave, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    I grow a classic Bubblegum Kush that I have been smoking on and off for over 20 years because the guy who got me started has been growing it since the early 90s and he was given clones from a guy who had been growing it for some time before that. THIS has to be the strains namesake. While flowering it smells so much like Bubblegum that it should come with Bazooka Joe comic. Once cured if you stick your nose in the jar it is rather fruity, if you walk into a room with a jar open it just smells heavenly dankish.
    Edit: You wanted pics...38 days
    image.jpg

10. I love how critical mass smells. It's such a distinct smell that sticks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. My homegrown, 9 flavors and counting (pheno hunting 13 gelato seeds atm) but I've never had better weed and have been blessed to never see mids. The best smell of weed is a proper 11 day flush, proper cure, THEN dive in the flavs...ogs, blissful, plush, cookies, Scott's, thai

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

12. I didnt know the strain but about 4 months ago I got a dub of some shit that straight up smelled of skittles when you opened up the container.The high from it was really trippy to,I'm pretty sure it was a mostly sativa strain.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sativa strain Purple Champagne. The smell lights up the room when I remove the top to the mason jar even for a minute.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Simple. The best weed I've ever smelled was titled "Zkittlez" and it smelled like straight Skittles

• Like Like x 1
  15. pineapple express. smelled more like lemon than pineapple to me, but great nonetheless.
    second place would be the alien dawg i just picked up the other day. smells like sweet pine.

16. G13 Haze. I could live inside that smell if it was possible.

Also love any of the Blueberry smells - I had some Rocky Mountain Blueberry last month that not only smelled incredible, but was pure euphoria in leaf form.

17. Blue Dream. Best smelling bud to me, ever since Ive had it, i feel like a lot of buds smell the same

18. I swear I think legit OG Kush has such a sweet fruity pungent smell I can smell it all day. Just something about any OG bud that says this is fire. I also had some platinum GSC and GG #4 that would top my fave list but yeah any OG type kush is pure bliss when I smell it.

• Like Like x 1