Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is absolutely the BEST weed you've ever smelled?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by samy109, Aug 13, 2012.

1. #1 samy109, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    Question in the title, was it sweet, dank, even like weed, describe it!Kind of a game I guess, I swear the weed I have right now might be the best dank i've smelled..like grapejuice and blueberrys. What about everyone else?

EDIT: LOL PICTURES I'm way too high...

• Like Like x 1
  2. They all smell equally amazing to me.. there was one though that smelled far more superior than others. It was no some no name dank but it smelled like an explosion of tropical fruits

3. THATS WHAT THIS IS LIKE I kid you not.

4. Bubba kush

• Like Like x 1
  5. Train Wreck
    Sweet and very pungent fruit smell
    Tastes just how it smells.

6. Sour D

• Like Like x 1
  7. I love sativas that have lime smell .....

And the smell of OG omg

8. Blueberry no question.

9. Black domina from a buddy its also my favorite strain tastes great and really hits you.

10. Idk too hard to pick , but strawberry cough, blue dream , & green martian smell really bomb .

11. This blueberry I have right now is amazing. I have had blueberry before, but none have compared to this. The smell of one nug, is as strong as the smell of an Oz of any other fire bud, its crazy lol. Smells very fruity, like a mix of blueberry and pomegranate :) One hit and I am past buzzed.

12. I had some kinda sativa with an amazing fruity/flowery smell last week. My dealer usually gets pungent skunk indica bud so it was a very welcome change.

13. LSD, Jack Herer, and blue dream are some of my favorites. Also some fireking og a cross of fire og and kings kush is amazing!

14. I had this one strain called sour apple, tasted that way too. Soooo goood!

15. I don't know what strain I smoked last but that shit was the best tasting smoke I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It was subtly sweet like sweet grass and the smoke was smooth and thick. I wish I knew what it was.

16. The best smelling weed I ever picked up was some true Super Lemon Haze.

It smelled exactly like lemons when broken up and the taste was equally amazing. There were so many trichs and it was so sticky that I couldn't keep it in a bag. I had to let those trichs roam free in a jar :D

17. Banana OG from Compassionate Pain Management in Boulder, smells/tastes like Banana Nut muffins :love:

18. Bubba Kush smells heavenly. I got some no name stuff a couple weeks ago that made it smell like I hit a skunk with my car on my way home (thank goodness that was an uneventful trip!).

This week has been really nice on the smells... my buddy gave me some (no name) that smelled super minty and last night I picked up some Bubble Gum and it smells amazing!

19. Blueberry and Bubbleberry Green Crack come to mind.

20. super sour d, stunk up my whole house!!!! it was so stinky<3