Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is a smoking stone?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Xavior, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Attached Files:

2. I'm pretty sure it's to put joints or blunts in once they get too short so you don't burn your fingers.

3. save your money.

If you have a bowl with a carb on it, just stick the end of the Joint, or Blunt into the carb and use the bowl itself as the carb.

4. .....or just use a joint that has a filter on the end.

*note a filter doesnt actually "filter" the smoke. its just a peice of paper. usually a buisness card rolled up to form a circle.

5. huh...cool thanx

6. Yep, A smoking stone is something you stick the end of a joint or a blunt into so you don't burn your fingers when it gets short. Yeah, you can use some of those other methods, but sometimes smoking stoned are cool commodities to have, like a bowl or a bong. Sometimes saving money isn't the only factor to consider when your thinking about purchasing something.

7. We call it a roach in europe. *s qite common over here. Not on the other side of the pond though. Most people just take the rest of the J, open it and put it in a bowl.

8. A smoking stone, I love smoking stones, you can put your joint in it from the start, it lights easier, hits amazingly, and is just wonderful, but I'd go get one from a flea market or something, it's much cheaper.

9. The purpose of a stone is to cool the smoke. I'd get a real stone instead of a glass one though.

10. This, you can make a roach clip yourself pretty easy or just get something similar to this:

[​IMG]

The pliers are great for holding the joint/blunt when it's small and everything else on there will come in handy sooner or later.

11. Someone should develop and market a stoner multi-tool. Pliers, a scraper, a poker, a flashlight, something flat to pack bowls in (so youre not losing trichromes any more than you usually are), scissors, a knife, etc.

12. That is actually a great idea haha