Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What IS a seasoned toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobius, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Someone who smokes more than you yet acts even more composed than sober people

2. i think this calls for a "are YOU a seasoned toker thread?"

3. I don't see that going very well to be honest. That's just drama waiting to happen. In fact this whole thing is too much drama than it's worth.

The vitriol that we mods get is so out of line it's not even funny. It's a web forum - geeze, it's not the end of the world if your thread gets deleted or moved.

4. okay i got it.... a seasoned toker is like fight club...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzNabQCKSuM]YouTube - Fight Club Rules[/ame]

if you do it...you just dont talk about it

5. I like the topic but must take the position that a seasoned toker would be the opposite of any of the three requisites stated below.

"Smoking weed is part of your daily routine, it's no longer a special occasion thing and you don't think twice about waking up and getting blazed.

A seasoned toker knows thier bud and have taken being high as a daily routine
    You out smoke just about everybody you know.

You've been smoking so long, you can't really remember when you didn't smoke weed."

I see a seasoned toker to include, but is not limited to maturity. Having said that, maturity would never

- keep you high as a daily routine (but of course, you've travelled that road before),

- you do remember around the last time you've partied, (but of course, tthere was a phase when you may not have)

- You may or may not outsmoke all others because you know there's someone somewhere that can beat you as you've lost some to them.

- It's no longer a consideration to outsmoke anyone because you have thought about it and don't know the "why you would that today?" and "what did I win the last time I outsmoked everyone"?"

- applicants must know their weed and responsible enough to know when and where to smoke it and when it is not.

- Some experience living through a couple of decades or generations is desirable.

- Applicants must have stopped smoking completely for no less than say, 3 months.

- Applicants life style and decisions are not made around pot.

There's a lot more but just wanted to give a flavor and see if anyone sees this perspective or am I out of it (that would explain all my problems:hello:)

6. I forgot the most important one:

Seasoned tokers do not think about whether they are seasoned or indulge in such a meaningless discussion as they are too busy comparing strains and keeping the daily diary updated. Besides they are incapable of concentrating on anything longer than 3 minutes. The lack of focus was caused by too much thai weed, and gold and red bud (this thread needs loosening up; I'm joking).

7. well it depends in what sense you're asking.

What's a seasoned toker on grasscity and what's a seasoned toker in general are two totally different ballgames.

In the city they're typically people who carry themselves maturely, stoned or not, and are knowledgeable in the many facets of toking from the tools necessary, to growing the magical plant required to toke up. They easily can tell, even simply through text, who the novices are and who their fellows are. They don't make extravagant threads trying to point out awareness to this or how to correctly do that in attempts of solidifying their spot as a seasoned toker simply because they know that they are one and don't need other blades' approval to know it.

They tend to be the more peaceful bunch, although ask an insanely stupid question or ignorantly act like you know what you're talking about and they will eat you alive. (sometimes literally, even seasoned tokers get the munchies.) And for the most part, they are just another blade like you and me, and don't try to or have any interest to be more or less.

I was planning on giving a guide to real life seasoned tokers, but I'm far too high and tired of typing to continue. :smoke:

8. thissss

9. #89 NySt0nerPunk, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
    love it

10. Pieking - I would love to read your Guide. When will you make it available for us to read?