Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What IS a seasoned toker?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doobius, Aug 17, 2002.

1. The first one you mention is impossible. I can tell you Indica/Sativa but even after 32 years of breeding and growing there's no way in hell I can tell you the exact strain. Well you did say REMOTELY close so I guess I can give you a pass.

The rest are bullshit though and have no bearing on actual 'experience'.

2. Seasoned toker IMHO.
    When the lovely lady becomes a part of your life. It's just what you do like eating. It isnt weird or strange, it just is. You do it when your hungry for it, once a day or all fuckin day :smoke::smoke::smoke:

good vibes

3. When the urge to cough completely stops...Thats when your seasoned.

4. A seasoned toker for me is someone whose been smoking for a few years, know a decent amount about Marijuana, knows where to and not smoke at, knows what they can and can' do after having smoked, and just loves the plant for what it is.

They also understand that some people smoke it for medicinal or religious purposes only, and is cool with it. Doesn't need to be the best smoker in the group. Can enjoy people who are high and just chill as well as people who are a lil loud and laugh a bunch. (This is not to say that people who don't enjoy being around high people who laugh alot and joke around are not seasoned tokers.)

Different storkes for different folks.

5. find some who smokes weed, sprinkle some pepper on them, bit of salt, and your golden.

6. Umm, I've been getting high daily for around 30 years, and I can't answer "yes" to even one of these. So, I'm not a seasoned toker?

7. Yeah you can pretty much ignore his post on the subject because it screams non-seasoned on many levels.

EDIT: Well that AND it's a really old post.

8. hahah!! +rep!

9. As I always say, if you've been smoking for longer than most of our blades have been alive you're definitely seasoned.

10. Do you ever wonder how much you have actually blazed in your life?

I picture a room, filled wall to wall, floor to ceiling with herb.

11. oh man ive thought about this, and how much money i've spent on herb, if, everytime i was gonna pick up i put my money in a piggy bank...shit i'd be a rich man.

12. lol my definition of a seasoned toker...i would love to say you have to have at least 10 years of smoking under your belt...but ill cut some of you young bucks some slack...so ill lower it down to 3 years....but you are only seasoned when you have been busted by the man and have had to go to some bullshit drug rehab class about pot and pay restitution...

and you are truly seasoned if you can out smoke me....and i seriously doubt that :D

13. well, i think all the seasoned toker regulations that people have posted are bullshit.

14. yeah why do we need this separation between tokers? I think the "seasoned" tokers just like to toot their own horn.

15. i can say yes to all but the so long i cant remember. ive only smoked for two years but the most of that time has been hustlen and party time. i hot boxed and 92 prelude with a v tech and redtop engine goin 130 down a mile and a half strip of blacktop with a joint and a bowl. shit was so legit <----- favorite weed memory

16. im a seasoned human.

17. You know if we changed the name to "old fogeys who have been toking too long" no one would ever post - but that's what the forum should be.

Two years smoking? Getouttahere. You ain't seasoned. :)

18. who u talking to wildwill?

19. Wow it is an old post! That guy is now 9 years more seasoned than he was when he wrote those things! Didn't notice, just dipped into the thread!

20. Salt, Pepper, and Other spices added to a ganja enthusiast.