Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a roach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Symphony, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I'm not a newbie smoker, but I'm so high, I forget what a roach was..

Not the roach in a joint, but a roach in a bong.

What is it????????
    I'm high, as..... High

2. #2 GetaJoB, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    what?,

3. lol wtf

4. -rep

bro, we all get stupid high from time to time. take another hit and chill out.

5. it's the part that you put your mouth on and inhale from. If the cops bust you with a bong, and you break off the roach and swallow it, they can't do shit.

seriously though, I never heard of a roach for a bong

6. Dude..
    I'm not swallowing my bong.
    Your crazy with a c

7. Wow, your either retarded or a total noob. No such thing man haha

8. Riiiiiigggghhht.

9. Thats what I was thinking lol

10. #10 BalkanCommie, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Resin?

edit: either that or theres an actual roach(bug) in your bong, clean that shit.

11. "A dope fiend refers to the reefer butt as a roach, because, it resembles a cockroach."

12. He probably had a friend say something like "throw that roach in the bong" which would just mean smoke a roach through a bong, but it confused him or something.

A bong doesn't have a roach.

13. ^^ probably this, everybody is just WAY to mean these days

14. The roach of the bong is an annoying cockaroach that swims in the bong water. They are good luck so let him live in your bong.

15. I agree. Take a roach and put it in the bowl of the bong. Are you asking what a roach is in general?

That made me laugh

16. lol does he help with diffusion aswell? That would be such an awesome job, just swim around in a bong, with clean water of coarse. Most epic hotbox ever.

17. hmm....huh?

and to whoever said "we all get stupid high from time to time".... we ALL don't

18. Then your not smoking enough :smoke:

19. well you are in a serious minority if you don't occasionally get stoned out of your mind.

20. u got ROACHED! :) fucking disgusting. lol