Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is a point of a grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toke_da_buddha, Sep 16, 2009.

1. bought a nice, big grinder for like $14 at my gas station.

such a great investment, get a big one if you can.

2. Well the grinder breaks up the bud so you have more surface area that gets burn,in-tell,gives you a bigger milker hit.and don't use it to roll joints or blunts,i my days i seen that it makes it burn all weird,when it come to joint and blunt just break it up,it burn alot more even.but yeah the grinder it good if you have a Bong or vapor. and if it have a screen then you can get some kif out of it. :bongin::bongin::bongin:

3. please don't tell u smoke bowls of just putting a nug in there. ur suppose to break it up before hand and then back a bowl. a grinder grinds the bud up into many small pieces so that u can easily roll a joint or ablunt.

i have also heard that you get higher when smoking ground up bud because there is more surface area to be smoked.

4. BREAKING IT UP IS THE SECOND BEST PART!!!
    i love that danky dank smell when you crack open a fat headie

ive had a 5 stage before and it never got used so i gave it away

i actually prefer to only break a bud apart like twice before sticking it in a bowl.
    it burns slower and tastes better i think.

so fuck all you haters im gonna keep useing my fingers:smoke:

5. :metal: You dont need a grinder, nature gave you all you need. Do it old-school style. Fuck yeah !

6. well nature didn't give me a bong or a lighter,just the herb.tools make everthing easier and more efficient. trust me man.this is no bullshit.

7. Grinder + kief catcher = good times.
    Also, I prefer to pack bowls with ground bud. You get more weight for area.

8. [random surfer looks at girl in strip club] - "Hey heh its the Point Griinder - i'll bet she can pull alot of trains"

[silence]

[Matt turns around very ticked off] - "no. thats peggy gordon"

[random surfer gives swarmy look] - "hey man I'm just looking for a good time"

-from the motion picture Big Wednesday

THATS WHAT A POINT GRINDER IS

Watch YouTube Clip: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEmePR0wRTA]YouTube - Video 86[/ame]