Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is a nice way to tell my dealer that he better not short me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soflaballer, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Invest in a scale, its worth it man.

Or you can actually get to know your dealer and become buddies with him, that way he wont short you and you can rely on him.:D

2. don't fuckin' short me bitch!!!
    [​IMG]

3. I pee'd myself from the pic + caption

4. if u feel ur being cheated dont freak out and start getting agressive and disrespectful. Remember these guys r drug dealers, some carry weapons, some have anger isues, some r havin bad days, keep that in mind before u get stuffed in someones trunk

keep tokin

5. I was chillin with a good friend of mine awhile ago and I drove him to pick up a quad from this kid he knew. The kid tried to jib and entire 8th out of it but as soon as my frein busted out his scale the kid just apologized and that his scale was broken... He pulled out a little baggy with the perfect amount in it...

So yeah... scales are the best if you can find a good place to hide them in your car.

6. If you have to ask this, maybe youy should find a new dealer again. Come on, you can tell them till you are blue in the face they best not short you, but it will still happen. The best way is to not have to deal with the shit and grow your own.

less

7. I would just tell him not to fuck me over.
    But I am close friends with someone I would buy from, they don't FUCK ME!

8. YOU;can i get 3 and ahlf grams
    dealer;ok
    YOU; thats an eigth:)
    dealer; i know
    YOU; ok ill bring my scale just incase

if he then says you dont need to, or can not, fuck him, he will definatly try to rip you off if he wont let you weigh it

9. also, you could say.

"man one of my old friends tried selling me a bag yesterday, it looked good so i said ok and bought it up. but after i got home and weighted it i relized it was only 3.2 grams. so i took that shit right back over to his place, threw it in his face and took my money back"

what i said before, and this will work very well.

back when i slung, and someone asked me to weight it i got pissed. cuz i only sold to good friends, and if my good friends couldnt trust me then they could find it somewhere else.

10. Have 'em weigh it in front of you. Shit, why fuck around, weeds not cheap.

11. if your going to be buying a cheap 6 dollar scale i dont think you would have much right to complain if your sack was .1 off

12. Iwas SERIOUSLY getting ripped off when i first started smoking back in the day and didnt know much bout it.
    I had been buying from this kid for like 2months and i always thought the bags looked a little short so i went and got a scale and started weighting his bags and they were all 2.9 or 3.0 .I felt like a dumbass.