Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is A More Efficient Method Of Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Part 1: bong, bowl or joint?

Part 2: packing the bowl with enough to get you baked, or packing one hits worth and repeating until you're baked or, packing it either way, taking a hit, wait a few minutes then hit again?

Just curious, I mainly smoke out of my bowl due to it's convenience and ease of storing. 3-4 days a week I'll smoke bong, and occasionally I'll smoke joints (usually with a friend)

And I usually just pack the bowl with as much as I can fit, and if I'm baked and still have more, I just smoke the rest.

2. Load the biggest bowl you can take through your bong in one hit.
    Rip it.
    Repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I like to one hit when I can.  Better taste for every hit.  No waste.

(Not that smoking it is ever a waste, but when I'm ripped, I can stop right there.)

4. One hitter non quitter, easy and smooth, all day everyday. 

5. Vaping/dabbing-which is vaping

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. just load decent sized bong bowls but break the bud up with your fingers so the bits of weed are more chunky, smoke them until your at the right level or keep going if its the weekend.

7. 2nd the vaping. The high is much cleaner too...its kinda nice throwing away the left overs, all that shit you don't get in your lungs. 

I prefer the one hitter bong method. Pull the ash through slowly so you dont waste the green stuff, ghost that shit, repeat, repeat, repeat, (if you're feeling bold) repeat again.

8. #8 coolioluke9, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    [​IMG]

Just put a small socket from a tool set in the cap instead of a bowl. you literally smoke every tiny bit of smoke every time you hit it, nothing burns off or leaks. its the ultimate smoking method and its how i smoke 90% of the time at my crib. 

If you notice there is no smoke swirling around this piece, thats because every tiny piece of smoke is in that bottle.

9. between your choices, I would go with the bong.  Pack it up, take some hits, and snuff out the bowl to keep it from burning needlessly. 

10. Mflb

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. My money's on the bong. You can just load up the entire bowl and see how many licks does it take to get to the center.
    I'm too cheap and broke to do that very often, so I usually go with the one-hit bong loads.